New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    na try ko bareta napadaan ako sa baha ayun natunaw

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kung ok yung perla, di pwede rin yung bath soaps like safeguard o di kaya yung papaya soap......

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    kung ok yung perla, di pwede rin yung bath soaps like safeguard o di kaya yung papaya soap......
    Huwag papaya, baka maging infertile ka. :hysterical:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mag glade ka na lang.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EE100shiro View Post
    maglagay ka na lang ng uling sa loob ng oto mo marami
    california air freshner "new car, new scent" wala kwenta!! mabilis maglaho
    Agree with this - charcoal and a dehumidifier helps remove extraneous odors, leaving just the scent of the car.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Iba pa rin talaga ang amoy ng bagong sasakyan kesa sa mga new car scent na air freshener. Sadly di na talaga babalik yung amoy bago sa oto mo kapag luma na.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I would suggest having a good interior detail (Big Bert's is my best experience). Then to maintain it (the new car smell), I use an air ionizer. I initially started with the small ones na tig P400-500 sa Concorde. The bad side of these small units, is that they some don't last long (more than 2 years).

Recently (more than a year na siguro) I bought a mobile model of Ozein (www.ozein-air.com). This ionizer is very powerful, you can get dizzy or sasakit ulo mo pag hindi ka sanay. So another friend of mine will just turn his ionizer on, while warming up his Patrol. On my unit, I simply placed the unit under the front pasenger seat...I never turn it off.

How good are these, well it will neutralize the smell of fish blood inside your vehicle in less than 15mins.

Downside, even your perfume will be neutralized . So magspray ka na lang ng pabango mo pag baba mo sa oto.

I have been using ionizers since 1999 upto now...the first unit I used was a room ionizer from Samsung sold (P2k)sa duty free shop a long time ago. My office nuon was a smoker haven, so when ever uuwi ako amoy akong yosi so pati ang pickup ko manganagmoy yosi na rin. After a hour driving, yosi smell is all neutralized na. Nung nasira yung samsung (more than 5years of service to me) and wala na akong mabiling ganun, i tried those sold a concorde. The first unit I bought (P400) lasted 1.5 years. Then the second unit (P450) of different make lasted longer (buhay pa up to now) pero mahina ng gumana. So i bought the ozein (P4.5k yata bili ko).

I sometimes use these big ionizer (samsung and ozein) sa rooms namin sa bahay, lalo na pag merun viral challenge (sipon at ubo) ang mga kids ko. I just turn it on during the day na nasa school sila at during the night na malala ang sipon or ubo nila. in theory the ozone produced by the ionizer "disinfects" the virus particles in the air thus controlling the disease faster. Pag naka ionzer ang room nila, matagal na ang 1 week to recover (merun din meds taken)...pag wala at meds lang, inaabot minsan ng 3-4weeks to the point na nagkakahawaan na sila.

HTH

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    I would suggest having a good interior detail (Big Bert's is my best experience). Then to maintain it (the new car smell), I use an air ionizer. I initially started with the small ones na tig P400-500 sa Concorde. The bad side of these small units, is that they some don't last long (more than 2 years).

Recently (more than a year na siguro) I bought a mobile model of Ozein (www.ozein-air.com). This ionizer is very powerful, you can get dizzy or sasakit ulo mo pag hindi ka sanay. So another friend of mine will just turn his ionizer on, while warming up his Patrol. On my unit, I simply placed the unit under the front pasenger seat...I never turn it off.

How good are these, well it will neutralize the smell of fish blood inside your vehicle in less than 15mins.

Downside, even your perfume will be neutralized . So magspray ka na lang ng pabango mo pag baba mo sa oto.

I have been using ionizers since 1999 upto now...the first unit I used was a room ionizer from Samsung sold (P2k)sa duty free shop a long time ago. My office nuon was a smoker haven, so when ever uuwi ako amoy akong yosi so pati ang pickup ko manganagmoy yosi na rin. After a hour driving, yosi smell is all neutralized na. Nung nasira yung samsung (more than 5years of service to me) and wala na akong mabiling ganun, i tried those sold a concorde. The first unit I bought (P400) lasted 1.5 years. Then the second unit (P450) of different make lasted longer (buhay pa up to now) pero mahina ng gumana. So i bought the ozein (P4.5k yata bili ko).

I sometimes use these big ionizer (samsung and ozein) sa rooms namin sa bahay, lalo na pag merun viral challenge (sipon at ubo) ang mga kids ko. I just turn it on during the day na nasa school sila at during the night na malala ang sipon or ubo nila. in theory the ozone produced by the ionizer "disinfects" the virus particles in the air thus controlling the disease faster. Pag naka ionzer ang room nila, matagal na ang 1 week to recover (merun din meds taken)...pag wala at meds lang, inaabot minsan ng 3-4weeks to the point na nagkakahawaan na sila.

HTH
    Just a caution - ozone is a very powerful oxidant and causes damage to the respiratory system. I would not use the system while I'm in the car.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Sir ano ang magandang ionizer para sa auto?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Oil based car fresheners will damage ur A/C system esp the evaporator. I only use air spencer sa fort ko.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Smells inside like a brand new car