New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ingat kayo sa engine wash. I just did mine last Sunday, covered everything alternator, maF sensor, battery terminals, ECU, some visible electrical ports.

guess what nasira aircon ko! turned out my compressor was nasa ilalim where the water settled. it's a 10 year old car with orig compressor. nadale clutch coil, basa, ngaun putok ng putok ang fuse pag on ko aircon, i don't have aircon. I need to have the compressor removed to remove the damage clutch coil and replace it.

i just used low pressure washer nadale pa din.
    anong auto ito bro?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Mas high chance na nadale yang aircon compressor dahil naidaan mo sa baha at napababad

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Mas high chance na nadale yang aircon compressor dahil naidaan mo sa baha at napababad

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk
    I agree. Kahit buhusan yan dapat di masisira hehehe. Its a sealed unit.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tama... dapat nakababad sya sa tubig para pasukan

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Lalo ako natakot ah, nasan kaya compressor ng kotse ko? diko pa nga alam itsura ng compressor ng mirage eh haha. Potek, pano na? Bukas ko sana titirahin yung engine bay ko. Safe ba? haha

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Salanguit View Post
    Lalo ako natakot ah, nasan kaya compressor ng kotse ko? diko pa nga alam itsura ng compressor ng mirage eh haha. Potek, pano na? Bukas ko sana titirahin yung engine bay ko. Safe ba? haha
    Di masisira yan malivan kung lulubog mo sa baha

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    i have hyundai car. most hyundai cars have compressor to the bottomest part of the belt. the problem is my car is 10 years old with an all orig compressor. we just removed compressor, and my clutch coil is kulay kalawang with the 2 wires na pinched or parang malutong coz of old age. so before you believe that these are closed systems, isipin nyo muna kung baka lutong wire nyo, it could short.

my error was when I turned on the Aircon after engine cleaning. I though if I could turn on the aircon, the fans will run and it will speed up the drying of the engine. I WAS WRONG! DEAD WRONG! anyways, prior to this, I also cleaned a v6 car and 2.0 cuv. oks naman no problems

i don't know maybe may open wire etong system ko coz most of the time na-park sa open parking lot sa office along with elements. unlike my 2 gas suvs na lagi nasa garage lol

so ingat kayo, wag buga ng buga.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    i have hyundai car. most hyundai cars have compressor to the bottomest part of the belt. the problem is my car is 10 years old with an all orig compressor. we just removed compressor, and my clutch coil is kulay kalawang with the 2 wires na pinched or parang malutong coz of old age. so before you believe that these are closed systems, isipin nyo muna kung baka lutong wire nyo, it could short.

my error was when I turned on the Aircon after engine cleaning. I though if I could turn on the aircon, the fans will run and it will speed up the drying of the engine. I WAS WRONG! DEAD WRONG! anyways, prior to this, I also cleaned a v6 car and 2.0 cuv. oks naman no problems

i don't know maybe may open wire etong system ko coz most of the time na-park sa open parking lot sa office along with elements. unlike my 2 gas suvs na lagi nasa garage lol

so ingat kayo, wag buga ng buga.
    thanks!
    any ideas sa vios 1st gen mga bros, kung safe i DIY engine wash?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    thanks!
    any ideas sa vios 1st gen mga bros, kung safe i DIY engine wash?
    safe nman bro. yung 2006 vios ko ilang beses ko na engine wash wala nman naging problema.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    safe nman bro. yung 2006 vios ko ilang beses ko na engine wash wala nman naging problema.
    sabi sakin sa auto shop
    alternator, MAF and fusebox lang daw takpan; tama ba bro?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast