New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vios1.3eat_user View Post
    Go for the vios

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk
    I really like the accent's power (atleast of paper) and 6 speed option kasi sir, I like the Rio's looks naman. Vios is like my last option. 1st time buyer and matagal na po masusundan to. Vios is like a safe option. If I hear from experts na ok naman yung accent or rio eh dun po ako.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by guttersnipe View Post
    I really like the accent's power (atleast of paper) and 6 speed option kasi sir, I like the Rio's looks naman. Vios is like my last option. 1st time buyer and matagal na po masusundan to. Vios is like a safe option. If I hear from experts na ok naman yung accent or rio eh dun po ako.
    Check mo review ng accent vs vios then decide. Marami negative sa accent daw. Toyota, still reliable

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Check mo review ng accent vs vios then decide. Marami negative sa accent daw. Toyota, still reliable

Toyota's reliability is never a question. With all due respect sir, here's my two cents on this though. The engine of the vios has been there for a decade. So it's a new look with old tech. The reason why they are reliable is because they use old technology. This is good kasi nga madaming parts, pero as a buyer, gusto ko sana syempre hindi lang mukhang bago yung bibilhin kong kotse, xempre mas cool pag bago pati technology. Kaya I'm looking at the korean cars. If all else fails with my search for the right vehicle. I'd fall back to the vios naman.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Toyota's reliability is never a question. With all due respect sir, here's my two cents on this though. The engine of the vios has been there for a decade. So it's a new look with old tech. The reason why they are reliable is because they use old technology. This is good kasi nga madaming parts, pero as a buyer, gusto ko sana syempre hindi lang mukhang bago yung bibilhin kong kotse, xempre mas cool pag bago pati technology. Kaya I'm looking at the korean cars. If all else fails with my search for the right vehicle. I'd fall back to the vios naman.
    Go for the santa fe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Go for the santa fe

If only I am as rich as you are, I would. But I am only a rank and file employee dreaming of having his own car, seeking help from experts.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    If only I am as rich as you are, I would. But I am only a rank and file employee dreaming of having his own car, seeking help from experts.
    Sana nga sir mayaman tayo. Dream car ko din yun hehehe.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    So happy with my 2013 accent. Better in many ways sa 2011 vios 1.3e ng wife ko

Sent from my iPhone using Tsikot Car Forums

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    so far im satisfied with the performance of my 2011 accent, in a way its much much bigger than its pears in toyota, honda etc.

On PMS price it will depend on the parts you will be needing, i would suggest always bring your own parts, labor lang sila.
    Im not following the quarterly PMS, im doing semi annual.
    There are things na need na palitan, but since my knowledge naman ako i deffered it, like spark plug ng recommend na pero ndi pa yun need.

On gas i averaged based on my mano-mano compute 10-12km/L, it all depends on the traffic condition.

No questions asked on toyota's reliability, ilang taxi ba naman ang gumagamit nyan so expect surplus parts to flood the market.

For the new car owner i would suggest you do research first, like those inquiry, para no surprises.

But the other members are right mahrap kmita ng pera.
    It will all depends on your need pg dting s cars

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Just use Shell 95 RON nitro+, Total 95 or Caltex 95 Techron and you wont have any prob at all. Wayback in 2011 I used Shell premium 93 RON it runs well but when Shell upgraded the RON to 95 last year I noticed that I can now feel the 107 horses in the Gamma engine, overtaking has been very easy since

But when it comes to sudden burst of speed requirement, my wifey's 2011 Rio JB 1.4L Alpha Engine has a lot more juice to squeeze. Even more powerful than my Dad's 1.6 Altis

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Kamusta po ang 2013 Accent 1.4 GL nyo? Im thinking buying a 2nd hand unit (< 10,000Kms only) nito... What can you advice po? Should I choose another or good choice ba?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Solved naba engine knocking sa Hyundai Accent 2013 1.4 6-Speed MT?