New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    The tiburon looks good to me. Here's a picture of my friends car which I got to drive.lady driver btw. She just changed her wheels and added X-plod amps and 10"subs.

the interior is nice as well. Rear is good only for kids though.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    the dash:

sorry to say I must have erased the rest of the interior pictures

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hmmm looks nice, but what about the resale value and the quality of the car? I was told that since its a hyundai the quality is not good.. can i get your opinion on this?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The interior of the A/T FX Coupe version here has more color. It's done up in a tan leather that really looks italianate.

As for quality, it's not any worse than the middle tier japanese brands are now. Hyundai has come a long way... although it is nowhere near a Toyota for long term reliability, and will suffer a lot of depreciation just for the fact that it's a Hyundai.

On the other hand, seeing as it's a low volume model with good looks, I don't think it's going t be cheap secondhand anytime soon.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    on top gear mag, they praised the coupe's styling and interior material quality..interior fit n finish was the only gripe they had..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    I've also heard a lot of praises for this car since its facelift, but still..... because its a hyundai theres still a feeling of uncertainty in terms of reliability with in me.
    I agree with niky that its nowhere near a toyota or any other japanese car for that matter. And even though it has 1 of the best warranty program here abroad it still has a long way to go to prove itself.
    The verdict:
    Style-wise....its 1 good looking sports coupe .Reliability and resale value however, is another story.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I agree with your concerns. I myself was enamored by the looks of the Coupe that I plan to replace my wife's car with it. But after some of the hassles that I experienced with my Getz, I'm having second thoughts of buying it.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ET1
    I agree with your concerns. I myself was enamored by the looks of the Coupe that I plan to replace my wife's car with it. But after some of the hassles that I experienced with my Getz, I'm having second thoughts of buying it.
    Ano po yung mga naging problem nyo sa getz?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If only this coupe had a different badge, i think more people would buy it, ala Optra.
    nice styling in a coupe but the Hyundai badge still means it has a bad resale, and dubious quality in pinoy minds.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The low resale is good news for us who play the used-car market. The car itself is good. Pinoys just can't get over the badge.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
hyundai coupe?