New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ano po yung Accent RB? nababasa ko kasi dito pati sa ibang thread dito eh.
    decision time na ako...1.4 AT or 1.4 MT.
    sa insurance, still doing research kung ano mas ok, Standard Insurance, Federal Phoenix, or Centeenial Guarantee Assurance...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by coheed08 View Post
    Tama si Sir SG. OEM stalk switch daw kaya mahal at may factor nga siguro yung boomerang shape sa price.

Tapos yung rain gutter/window visor 1.5k sa kanila.
    Still mahal parin mga brad.

Kung gusto niyo contact niyo yung friend namin sa Banawe, suki siya ng Santa Fe Club Phils at Tucson Phils..

MASPRO ENTERPRISES
    Master Benjie (owner)
    - 413 4872
    - 731 0301

Importer siya ng accessories ng Korean cars. Yung OEM Mobis fogs ng Tucson sa kanya 7K lang ata with OEM stalk switch and OEM wirings na. Magaling pa lahat ng installer nila.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    sir SG malamang mawawala yung electrical warranty? btw, kung nagpakabit ako nung projector headlights kay sir gary para sa HID, yung headlights warranty lang ba mawawala?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by obet_carlos View Post
    sir SG malamang mawawala yung electrical warranty? btw, kung nagpakabit ako nung projector headlights kay sir gary para sa HID, yung headlights warranty lang ba mawawala?
    Kung ano lang yung affected part(s) yun lang ang ma-void.

Yung Tucson ko pina-retrofit ko na kay gary kasi hindi na ako makatagal sa sahol ng headlights na H4..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    You wouldn't like Hyundai Shaw. Lots of bad experiences there

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by obet_carlos View Post
    Ganda ng next plan mod niyo Sir....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trackers888 View Post
    baka may photo ka ng combination black and white leather seat cover?
    Here are some pics of the seat cover

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bhengko View Post
    Here are some pics of the seat cover

Nice one Sir...
    Ok din perforated pala, at last may nagpost na ng mods.
    Umpisahan na ang mods thread mga sir...

Keep them coming guys, para sa aming nagbabalak palang...

kitangkita yung luwag ng legroom sa likod ah...
    Last edited by andretti; May 5th, 2011 at 11:50 PM. Reason: additional

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hi Guys! I'm new here in Tsikot, infact this is my first post. I've been reading most of the comments in this thread. I recently reserved a bronze 1.4 AT. My SA told me na baka medyo matagalan ang pagdating ng unit because right now they do not have any allocation. I'm willing to wait naman but normally ba, how long will it take to arrive kapag nag order sila? The SA gave me a quotation for the insurance, 30k daw with AOG. Parang napakamahal naman yata. Ano ba normal rate for this type of car? My SA mentioned also that from the date I get the car, maghihintay pa ako ng 2 months to get my car plate kasi daw nasa korea pa ang papers(?). Ganun ba talaga katagal yun and how strict are the different cities sa mga brandnew cars without plates? I work in Makati. And lastly, I wanted to make sure that my car plate number will end 0 or 9 (friday coding), magkano ba ibabayad ko to make this happen?

Thank you very much in advance! Godbless!

Den

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Den97 View Post
    Hi Guys! I'm new here in Tsikot, infact this is my first post. I've been reading most of the comments in this thread. I recently reserved a bronze 1.4 AT. My SA told me na baka medyo matagalan ang pagdating ng unit because right now they do not have any allocation. I'm willing to wait naman but normally ba, how long will it take to arrive kapag nag order sila? The SA gave me a quotation for the insurance, 30k daw with AOG. Parang napakamahal naman yata. Ano ba normal rate for this type of car? My SA mentioned also that from the date I get the car, maghihintay pa ako ng 2 months to get my car plate kasi daw nasa korea pa ang papers(?). Ganun ba talaga katagal yun and how strict are the different cities sa mga brandnew cars without plates? I work in Makati. And lastly, I wanted to make sure that my car plate number will end 0 or 9 (friday coding), magkano ba ibabayad ko to make this happen?

Thank you very much in advance! Godbless!

Den
    How long? That depends on the dealer's allocation of units.

30k? Seems quite expensive. I think the average should be in the 25,000php.

2 months for the plates is a reality. I got my Sonata in March and I'm just supposed to pickup the plates this week (tinatamad lang since maganda pagwalang plaka). I was also given the same reason as your SA said.

Your SA would provide you papers signifying that you're in the process of registration signed by the head of Hyundai Philippines. These papers would be your "excuse" in the event of apprehension and should normally last you 2 months. Most of the time ipakita mo lang and then they'll let you go scot-free. Kung kinuha, just get another copy from your SA.

However, just because you do not have your plates does not mean you're exempted from the UVVP (coding). Rather than the plates, they'll base your "coding" on the last number of your conduction sticker. Thankfully, not all MMDA/policemen are trained to watch for the conduction sticker so you can risk it from time to time. I wouldn't try it with Makati, they're extra strict there.

For a special plate numbers, prices range from 15,000php (3 digits) to 25,000php (2 digits). Check out the following link for more information: http://www.lto.gov.ph/Requirements/omvsp_insurance.aspx

Yan, felt I should do a more comprehensive reply

2011 Hyundai Accent [continued]