New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Would anyone know how much a 2005 hyundai coupe, 2 liter, manual transmission' cost now a days? My friend is selling his and im interested in buying it. its got low mileage only 3000, leather seats, and he hardly ever brings it out of his garage. its always under the car cover and i think its never been driven in the rain. Thanks in advance for any info

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If he'll give it for 100,000 pesos, I'll buy it right now. What's his number?

Honestly, with a car that unusual, there's really no set price except what you two agree upon.

Considering it was worth around 1m flat back in 05 (this was before the price increase, wasn't it? Can't remember)... and it's 4 years old, I'd say somewhere between 500-650k is fair... Up to you two to haggle it out... he might want more because it's "virgin" or he might let go of it for less as a "friendly" price.

Interesting car, that. Drives quite nicely, looks fantastic, has a nice interior, but dog-slow with the automatic. The manual should make up for that, though.

-

But seriously... what's his number? Kahit 150k... sige na...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Saw one on sulit.com for 490k. Think it has been sold already.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Thanks for the quick response guys, actually he bought it for 980 thousand, i was with him when we drove it out of the casa at pasong tamo extension. It has super low mileage because its manual and he prefers to drive his matic mazda 3. The coupe is color black and with tuscani badges on the hood, trunk, wheels and steering wheel, no more hyundai markings also upgraded the instrumentation with metalic framing the ac controls and cd/tuner, including the door locks. your'e right, i guess 600 k would be a fair price but I'm hoping he lets it go for under 500 k, actually my budget is only 450k. Anyway, i still have a few more months to save up as he's planning to sell it next year. He needs the garage space for the bmw,3 series that he's planning to buy. Thanks again for the advice.

2005 hyundai coupe current price?