New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,489
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by restituto View Post
    Yes! Finally I got these 2 kittens with a mouse trap and release them about 4km away from home.
    Great news!!!! Grats!!! You could've given them to kags!

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,691
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by restituto View Post
    Anybody experiencing stray cats/kittens settling at the engine bay? How do you keep this stray animals from getting inside the engine bay. It pause danger to your car's engine moving parts when unnoticed that one is resting there get entangled when you start the engine.

    Any advise to avoid this animals getting rest at the engine compartment. Thank you.
    I have not read everything here but I am guessing your vehicle is a Honda since this is a Honda subsection...

    Strangely, I have the same experience with our Honda City a few years ago... 2 kittens in the engine bay... I have a few vehicles in our garage (other brands), and now I am thinking why with the City?

    I think they have spaces in the engine bay to "encourage this"....
    Last edited by CVT; August 21st, 2020 at 07:07 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,538
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by restituto View Post
    Yes! Finally I got these 2 kittens with a mouse trap and release them about 4km away from home.
    4km? Hindi na sila bumalik? Problem ko rin ito right now, mali ba isipin patayin ko sila pag nahuli ko sila? Wait... Mali nga Yun, iligaw na nga lang.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,031
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    4km? Hindi na sila bumalik? Problem ko rin ito right now, mali ba isipin patayin ko sila pag nahuli ko sila? Wait... Mali nga Yun, iligaw na nga lang.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Baka isipin ng mga tao psychopath ako but when I see kittens/cats. I just want to bash its head. I don't have the guts to do it naman and I'm afraid of karma. I used to have a pitbull, yun pumapatay ng pusa that gets in our house. Yung fat lab ko, ako pa natatakot na makagat ng pusa How to get rid of kittens in the engine bay

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,489
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Baka isipin ng mga tao psychopath ako but when I see kittens/cats. I just want to bash its head. I don't have the guts to do it naman and I'm afraid of karma. I used to have a pitbull, yun pumapatay ng pusa that gets in our house. Yung fat lab ko, ako pa natatakot na makagat ng pusa How to get rid of kittens in the engine bay
    Kags is your exact opposite pole...you know what they say.How to get rid of kittens in the engine bay

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

How to get rid of kittens in the engine bay