New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    you can buy but never serviced it to them.
    I agree. This was the last straw. I did not post about it until now because I thought Honda Kal had changed after what happened. I guessed wrong.

Would appreciate recommendations of a better honda casa? Is Honda Makati OK?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by red07 View Post
    Paging CRD Hondakal, any comments on bukaszippermo's dilema?
    Thanks red07, I appreciate it. I talked to one of their service managers earlier this morning. Let's see where this goes...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    HondaKal, why is your after service so bad? i take it that your SA smiles to us clients a lot, buh there's no substance under it.

Went there last week to have my CRV suspension check. 630am was our appointment para wala na daw pila. I got my car back 530pm.

THINK ABOUT THIS HondaKal!

630am - I arrive there and your people smiled at me and 4 other clients. (there was only 5 of us early birds).

900am - I was pissed. me and my CRV are still unattended. SA told me to go home coz it will take awhile. (WTF happened to not waiting anymore if I came early??)

400pm - after 7hrs and still no feedback, I took a cab, called the SA to tell him I'm picking up my car. he said: sige sir! we'll be driving your car out to check na.

what seems to be the problem? ONLY THAT MY CRV WAS UNATTENDED SINCE 6 FRIGGIN 30AM to 4PM in which I had to call to follow up pa.

430+pm - I got there (my crv is well kept in the garage, still unwashed). I'm thinking.. Did you actually do anything to check my car's suspension? 30mins. is all it took to check an entire suspension when it took others a lil more than an hour??

500pm - talk about overpriced parts that needs to be changed after a hard to believe 30mins or less of evaluation.

540pm - evaluation talk took 10mins at most. waiting for my still unwashed CRV from the garage took another 30mins.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Other casa - the multi-awarded Honda Cars Quezon Avenue

Duon minemaintain yung car na nabili ko (2nd hand Honda City) so duon ko pinapamaintain plus I availed of their latest wash-over promo (24K) ...

Actual service done is excellent. Wala ako masabi. Pulido. Tagas hanggang buto (or likod ng body).

Time-schedule is poor. Initial estimate was 30 days. The SA said 3 to 4 weeks. Actual was 5 weeks. Tiis - taxi muna (miss ko din sumakay sa Toyota....hehehehe). Doable naman. Tiis tiis.

Added value - since they did detail the interior (alam ko kasi ready for visit sana to Bigbert or WaxDaddy) I find it cool they already cleaned both the interior and the engine. Nice.

Pricing. Considering the quality of service, fair enough. I'm sure some street talyer can do the same service for a lot less. Overall medyo mataas price pero the assurance (compaired to the fear na peke part na ginamit sa car mo) given makes up for it.

So there if you find Honda Kal stinky maybe you should bring your Honda to this one.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    Other casa - the multi-awarded Honda Cars Quezon Avenue

Added value - since they did detail the interior (alam ko kasi ready for visit sana to Bigbert or WaxDaddy) I find it cool they already cleaned both the interior and the engine. Nice.
    Same experience when I brought my CRV for collision repair. Pinakita sakin na malinis ang loob and engine. So, happily drove home, satisfied of the job well done. However, when I checked the invoice, kasama pala sa binayaran ko yung engine and interior detailing. LOL!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bukaszippermo View Post
    I agree. This was the last straw. I did not post about it until now because I thought Honda Kal had changed after what happened. I guessed wrong.

Would appreciate recommendations of a better honda casa? Is Honda Makati OK?
    Probs with Honda Casas, in a a nutshell:
    Quezon Ave - went in for a PMS, got a call apologizing for rearending my civic, got it a month after
    Kalookan - see the start of the thread
    Makati - had this check-up promo for old models, got back after a few hours, wasn't told what they were going to fix, but was asked to shell out 300k for the repairs.
    SPA, Mindanao Ave - went in for a PMS, got out with defective headlights, which were fine before the PMS
    Is it too much to ask for a job well done?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hon-g View Post
    Probs with Honda Casas, in a a nutshell:
    Quezon Ave - went in for a PMS, got a call apologizing for rearending my civic, got it a month after
    Kalookan - see the start of the thread
    Makati - had this check-up promo for old models, got back after a few hours, wasn't told what they were going to fix, but was asked to shell out 300k for the repairs.
    SPA, Mindanao Ave - went in for a PMS, got out with defective headlights, which were fine before the PMS
    Is it too much to ask for a job well done?
    interestingly, my CRV brakelights were working perfectly before I brought my car to Hondakal. I jus realized now. WTF is goin on?!

would they dare break it on purpose?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by supercar10 View Post
    interestingly, my CRV brakelights were working perfectly before I brought my car to Hondakal. I jus realized now. WTF is goin on?!

would they dare break it on purpose?

Sometimes yun din naiisip ko. they may be changing some parts or break something para bumalik ka at ipaayos mo ulit = more money! i also had my PMS before then after ilabas sa casa, nagiingay na yung breaks ko. Feeling ko pinalitan yung brake pads ko nun.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabu View Post
    Sometimes yun din naiisip ko. they may be changing some parts or break something para bumalik ka at ipaayos mo ulit = more money! i also had my PMS before then after ilabas sa casa, nagiingay na yung breaks ko. Feeling ko pinalitan yung brake pads ko nun.
    Can we complain this Honda Stealerships to DTI or how about writing a letter the president of Honda Philippines?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    natry ko na dito nagpachange oil ako. nung nailabas ko na ung kotse napansin ko ang ingay ng makina, nung nsa munoz ako nagdecide ako na ibalik ang ingay talaga, nung pinacheck ko nakita ko nakalimutan nla ibalik ung air filter ko. sa galit ko pinapalitan ko ng bagong airfilter at hndi ko binayaran.

walang quality check dyan.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Honda Kalookan - worst casa service!!!!