New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 115 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1220
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MMBO View Post
    Salamat! Yung gasoline version ang plan namin sir. yung 2.0 CVT. Oo nga po, convenience din sa waiting time important samin. I've read somewhere like VW car owners having to waith 2 months bago dumating yung parts. Not sure if same si Subaru sin Japan naman sya. But the price baka mas mahal since less demand.

Salamat! As much as I want the Subaru, the cost of owning plays a big role in terms of long term use.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Gas version is actually ok for me kung open before buying the diesel variant kung habol ko yung smoothness ng engine. Yun nga lang malakas comsumption ng kaunti for my daily route. Subaru naman alam ko from asean countries din yung ibang parts kaya medyo madali siguro yung logistics. Also, yung engine ng CRV 2.0 is being used by 3 CRV generations na kaya i don't think magkakaroon ng problem kasi nandyan naman sila 3rd party suppliers.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Goodday po mga sirs, tanong lang po. ano pong okay na ATF, Engine Oil, PSF, coolant and Break Fluid po for Honda CR-V 2007 po new owner lang po here huhuhu synthetic po ba ang need po? salamat po

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    good day mga sirs, kakabili ko lang ng 2nd hand 2014 honda cr v. kelangan na kasing palitan mga window rubber trims. alam niu kung san nakakabili? kahit surplus lang. OC lang kaya planning to replace it.

images.jpg

images-1-.jpg

thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by witzeln View Post
    good day mga sirs, kakabili ko lang ng 2nd hand 2014 honda cr v. kelangan na kasing palitan mga window rubber trims. alam niu kung san nakakabili? kahit surplus lang. OC lang kaya planning to replace it.

images.jpg

images-1-.jpg

thanks in advance.
    They always say, Banaue.

There a lot of surplus shops like in Bulacan and Olongapo and perhaps in Cebu. Baguio city, I also see some shops. Make your choice.
    Honda CRV [continued]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    They always say, Banaue.
    banawe.
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    banawe.
    heh heh.
    I got the wrong spelling?!? It was automatically corrected!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017

images-1-.jpg

thanks in advance.
    For the door window chrome trim, re-use your original plastic lock part ( those colored green/black sliding lock part).
    Replacement part for the window trim locking part are too soft. You can remove/replace that plastic lock by unfold/fold
    the lock notch at the end part of the trim. diy to my 2011 CRV.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    They always say, Banaue.

There a lot of surplus shops like in Bulacan and Olongapo and perhaps in Cebu. Baguio city, I also see some shops. Make your choice.
    Honda CRV [continued]

Do you know kung san sa olongapo? Taga dun din kasi ako. Haha

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Do you know kung san sa olongapo? Taga dun din kasi ako. Haha
    I think it's called, "kalapati". I don't know if it's a road​ or barangay.

I'd like to offer to accompany you but I always get lost. If you are willing to take the risk of getting lost, let me know and I'll accompany you.
    Honda CRV [continued]

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DAD525 View Post
    For the door window chrome trim, re-use your original plastic lock part ( those colored green/black sliding lock part).
    Replacement part for the window trim locking part are too soft. You can remove/replace that plastic lock by unfold/fold
    the lock notch at the end part of the trim. diy to my 2011 CRV.
    Thank you sa tips sir.

I think it's called, "kalapati". I don't know if it's a road​ or barangay.

I'd like to offer to accompany you but I always get lost. If you are willing to take the risk of getting lost, let me know and I'll accompany you.
    Honda CRV [continued]
    Sige sir. Hanapin ko muna baka kasi busy kayo sir. Tried to send you PM sir, kaso full na ata inbox niu sir.

I think yun yung sa new cabalan sir. May dove monument dun eh.

Honda CRV [continued]