New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 223 of 434 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 4331
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bilyong View Post
    At last my red RS just arrived after 2.5 months of waiting, will pick up this weekend
    Congrats on your new ride, sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    offered pala itong K20C sa area ko.

interesting tech, its even better than the 1.6 base engine.

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Only a few red civic Rs I see on the road. Congrats! 👍🏼
    Quote Originally Posted by bilyong View Post
    At last my red RS just arrived after 2.5 months of waiting, will pick up this weekend

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Anyone with a recent purchase?

5k lang talaga discount tapos di pa free CTPL and LTO?

Bank PO for 1.8E btw.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Anyone with a recent purchase?

5k lang talaga discount tapos di pa free CTPL and LTO?

Bank PO for 1.8E btw.
    Maliit yata discount ngayon. Dati may 15k or 20k. Try mo sa ibang dealer baka may magandang offer.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by zero3 View Post
    Maliit yata discount ngayon. Dati may 15k or 20k. Try mo sa ibang dealer baka may magandang offer.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Pinatos ko na rin kase may unit na available agad.

Yung free tint 3M FX daw, di ko na rin ipapakabit.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nope. Not even 95 RON is necessary.

I have over 100,000 km of data across different fuel brands, different octane ratings, different traffic conditions, and different cars.

Not a single car had knocking issues with 91 RON. Not a single car had a discernible difference in consumption because of higher octane.

The biggest factor for fuel consumption is your traffic condition. The difference between 14 kph average speed and 16 kph average speed is already about 0.5-1 km/L. That's a bigger difference than trying out different brands of fuel.

Premium fuel has better additives with better cleaning agents than regular fuel, but additives comprise a very, very, very small percentage (less than 1%) of the total volume of fuel that in the end, it doesn't even matter.

I worked with the petroleum industry for most of my working life and here's straight talk for you - we try to make you think that the difference between regular fuel and premium fuel is bigger than it really is. Why? Because we make more money out of you when you buy premium fuel.

Now, knowing those facts and data that I laid out for you, you decide if you still think it's worth it. Some people don't mind paying P1.00-P2.50 per liter more just for that warm fuzzy feeling they get because they bought higher-tier fuel.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    I’m also getting the diesel-like sound on my 1.8E on cold startups in the morning and at night but goes away when I drive. I feel the engine is not super quiet even after driving it for a while as compared to other gasoline cars.

Should I try switching to higher octane? I only use 91 RON but some reported getting a quieter engine on 95 and up RON.

Thanks in advance.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperjigs View Post
    I’m also getting the diesel-like sound on my 1.8E on cold startups in the morning and at night but goes away when I drive. I feel the engine is not super quiet even after driving it for a while as compared to other gasoline cars.

Should I try switching to higher octane? I only use 91 RON but some reported getting a quieter engine on 95 and up RON.

Thanks in advance.

Try it with 95 octane just to see the difference.

Personally though I've tried 91 all the way to 100 and found no noticeable difference in FC or performance, but your mileage may vary.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Try filling up from a different fuel station ...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Just got my unit, well two issues outright.

1. Needs wheel alignment (haven't checked the tire pressure, pero I doubt it will fix the issue)
    2. Very minor rattle sa dash driver side, lower part.

If it needs alignment, do I have to pay for it kaya? Diba dapat it must be aligned from the factory.

Medyo nahihinaan lang ako sa headlights, wala pang tint yun sa windshield.