New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I wonder how many of that 39 units would be flipped or bought by re sellers.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    I wonder how many of that 39 units would be flipped or bought by re sellers.
    hehe I still see from time to time sa classifieds may nag bebenta ng low mileage previous gen type-r civic close or at retail nung unang ni-release. schadenfraude ata

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last I heard is that 400k daw patong ng CASA so that's 4.3M to get it out the door. Probably minimum P4.5M flipper asking price, but considering may nagbebenta ng GR Yaris (originally 2.65) for 3.8M I'd guess the new Civic Type R will be listed by flippers for about P5.5M.

Edit:
    Last edited by Dr.Kamiya; January 24th, 2023 at 12:02 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Last I heard is that 400k daw patong ng CASA so that's 4.3M to get it out the door. Probably minimum P4.5M flipper asking price, but considering may nagbebenta ng GR Yaris (originally 2.65) for 3.8M I'd guess the new Civic Type R will be listed by flippers for about P5.5M.

Edit:
    wow. so talagang casa na mismo ang nag papatong di na middel man?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019

Edit:

in the U.S. the FL5 is only 2.4M pesos when converted from USD. Here in PH was 4.5M! Geez its too much for a Civic. IKR its a Type R but its almost twice the price what you get in the states.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot-2023-01-24-095327.jpg  

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post

in the U.S. the FL5 is only 2.4M pesos when converted from USD. Here in PH was 4.5M! Geez its too much for a Civic. IKR its a Type R but its almost twice the price what you get in the states.
    It’s the same for many cars, not just the FL5.

IS350 - 2.4M in the US, 4M in PH
    Supra - 2.4M in the US, 5M in PH
    M3 - 4.3M in the US, 9.6M in PH

The US is very cheap when it comes to cars because of their scale, but other SE Asian countries like HK/SG are so much more expensive than us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Saw in the marketplace of some popular Toyota models that are being priced at a premium over SRP.
    The Buyer will pay SRP directly at a Toyota Casa and the difference from the advertised/agreed price to be payed to the re seller. Which may mean that several Casa are in the deal to hoard the cars for higher profit to the SA/Dealer.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Saw in the marketplace of some popular Toyota models that are being priced at a premium over SRP.
    The Buyer will pay SRP directly at a Toyota Casa and the difference from the advertised/agreed price to be payed to the re seller. Which may mean that several Casa are in the deal to hoard the cars for higher profit to the SA/Dealer.
    iba style ng toyota dealership near me here in the south. may kamag anak si misis na employee. bibigyan ka for example land cruiser at srp but you have to buy also 2 units of hilux or 4 rushes or 5 lite ace.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    iba style ng toyota dealership near me here in the south. may kamag anak si misis na employee. bibigyan ka for example land cruiser at srp but you have to buy also 2 units of hilux or 4 rushes or 5 lite ace.
    ^^^

haha

parang hermes

bili ka scarf, bracelet, belt

then pwede ka bumili ng birkin

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Talked to a Japanese chef na car guy din, sobrang mahal daw ng Type R dito sa atin.

Close to 5M yen daw sa kanila or about P2.1M.

Checked the prices globally pinakamahal nga sa Pinas.

Well sold out pa din even with that price, yaman talaga ng pinoy.
    Wala kasi maraming bumibili dun due to stable transpo system.
    Also, medyo strict kumuha ng license so hindi masyado marami drivers dun.
    Kaya hindi masyadong makapagmahal ng presyo mga companies dun.

Sa atin, marami bumibili eh, so nagtake advantage lang mga dealers sa supply and demand.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast