The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Aug 2013

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    single overhead cam.. hmmm

I think suzuki will be more fuel efficient...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the price is attractive.
    i should see it in the metal, and find out if it is spacious enough for my size.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hindi ko type hahaha. rear brake lights(on) are similar to civic and accord. meron rs variant dito sa gh.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    hindi ko type hahaha. rear brake lights(on) are similar to civic and accord. meron rs variant dito sa gh.
    RS for show only. hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    RS for show only. hehehehe
    man the seats are ecooo lol

7. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Planning on getting this as my first car purchase.

Does the Brio 2019 or any other new car from Honda come without any Tints?

Do Honda dealerships offer free Tint at the introductory price stage of the car?

Thank you very much

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the price is attractive.
    i should see it in the metal, and find out if it is spacious enough for my size.
    I gave this a look-over at the dealership. It's a little bit prettier than our "plaything" hatchbacks from Toyota, Doc d.

Similar dimensions inside, more powerful engine, adjustable tilt steering wheel, but it appears to have a lower ground clearance than its Toyota counterpart. Good thing they redesigned the rear hatch on this Honda, as I find the outgoing model's hatch to be really ugly. Come to think of it, even the old model's front reminds me of a June Bug (Salagubang). Ugh!

A tad more expensive being a Honda though. The entry model's price (MT) is similar to the "G" model na AT na of the Toyota. I presume the same goes for parts and maintenance.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleusBB View Post
    I gave this a look-over at the dealership. It's a little bit prettier than our "plaything" hatchbacks from Toyota, Doc d.

Similar dimensions inside, more powerful engine, adjustable tilt steering wheel, but it appears to have a lower ground clearance than its Toyota counterpart. Good thing they redesigned the rear hatch on this Honda, as I find the outgoing model's hatch to be really ugly. Come to think of it, even the old model's front reminds me of a June Bug (Salagubang). Ugh!

A tad more expensive being a Honda though. The entry model's price (MT) is similar to the "G" model na AT na of the Toyota. I presume the same goes for parts and maintenance.

You are correct, usually parts and maintenance will be a bit more expensive vs. Toyota. But in terms of the intro pricing, it's quite good. A tad more expensive vs. Wigo but you get what you are paying for, better engine and transmission, better interior and slightly more features and most likely better drivability.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My son is looking at this as his first car. AT model. May I know the difference between the RS and lower model?
    gulonglang ba nagka-iba? thank you sa mga sasagot.

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast