New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 474
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    274

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,410
    #2
    single overhead cam.. hmmm

    I think suzuki will be more fuel efficient...

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,301
    #3
    the price is attractive.
    i should see it in the metal, and find out if it is spacious enough for my size.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,410
    #4
    hindi ko type hahaha. rear brake lights(on) are similar to civic and accord. meron rs variant dito sa gh.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,354
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    hindi ko type hahaha. rear brake lights(on) are similar to civic and accord. meron rs variant dito sa gh.
    RS for show only. hehehehe

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,410
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    RS for show only. hehehehe
    man the seats are ecooo lol

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    37
    #7
    Planning on getting this as my first car purchase.

    Does the Brio 2019 or any other new car from Honda come without any Tints?

    Do Honda dealerships offer free Tint at the introductory price stage of the car?

    Thank you very much

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,524
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fil Trans View Post
    Planning on getting this as my first car purchase.

    Does the Brio 2019 or any other new car from Honda come without any Tints?

    Do Honda dealerships offer free Tint at the introductory price stage of the car?

    Thank you very much

    Usually they do but not full windshield, and most of them offer 3M which is not
    so good IMO.

    Best to inquire at the dealer.

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    37
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Usually they do but not full windshield, and most of them offer 3M which is not
    so good IMO.

    Best to inquire at the dealer.
    Thank you. Appreciate the reply.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,410
    #10
    you can always upgrade the free tint.. ask the SA how much to upgrade to those mid grade 3m tints.

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2019 Honda Brio