New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 884 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    To get the lowest interest rate without dealer's incentive, you can purchase the vehicle in cash and then apply for loan reimbursement. With this method, you can get a loan rate of about 4%+, sometimes even lower.
    This is applicable if you have the actual money to buy in cash right? No can do if one can only shell out cash for downpayment?

I heard a similar method from my banker. She calls it back-to-back loan when you put your funds in a TD, then they give you a loan equivalent to the amount of your TD. The interest earned by your TD will be used to pay for the interest of your loan. Do i somehow get what you're sayin? Thats interesting.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Just to give you an idea as it depends on what bank you are applying for back to back loan, rate that I last asked was savings rate plus 4%, about 4.5% is the interest rate for back to back loan in peso. I do not know if dollar Time Deposits are different though

Quote Originally Posted by marsha07 View Post
    This is applicable if you have the actual money to buy in cash right? No can do if one can only shell out cash for downpayment?

I heard a similar method from my banker. She calls it back-to-back loan when you put your funds in a TD, then they give you a loan equivalent to the amount of your TD. The interest earned by your TD will be used to pay for the interest of your loan. Do i somehow get what you're sayin? Thats interesting.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Yes, this is assuming you have the cash to purchase the vehicle. Back-to-back loan is another thing. Usually back-to-back loan is your TD interest + 1-2% add-on loan rate.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Hmm. Thats a thing to consider. I will suggest that to my mom since she is more qualified for that. This is great business practice. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    As of this week, the Honda City 1.5 V CVT has a discount of 25k.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    guys, na-break in nyo pa ba ang CITY nyo? when we got my friend's city ang sabi ng SA its not applicable na daw. no need to break in. tapos i try to look on the manual about the break in period, wala nga nakalagay dun or baka di ko lang talaga nakita.. hehe!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    New engines have already been pre-"broken-in" in the factory.

Some people still recommend not to over-rev the engine for prolonged periods for the first 1000 KM. For my car, I personally limited revs to 3,000 RPM and drove the car at varying speeds on the highway (not maintaining a certain speed for a prolonged period).

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mga ka HondaCars Bulacan. Naisabit ni misis si City Vx Pagpasok sa gate ng house . Dinala niya kanina sa Honda Guiguinto . Papalitan daw yung buong pinto! yehey! ang tanong, magkano ang magiging damage ko? Standard Insurance po ako (Inhouse).
    Salamat po...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kandule View Post
    Mga ka HondaCars Bulacan. Naisabit ni misis si City Vx Pagpasok sa gate ng house . Dinala niya kanina sa Honda Guiguinto . Papalitan daw yung buong pinto! yehey! ang tanong, magkano ang magiging damage ko? Standard Insurance po ako (Inhouse).
    Salamat po...
    Babayaran mo yung participation indicated in your insurance contract.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Yung jazz din namen tumama naman sa bato yung bumper palitan na din kasi natupi tapos nagkagasgas sa rear door 35k di ang magastos bumangga kasi pag park din, sagutin kaya ng insutance to? Parcitipation lang ba bayaran namen? Sa honda guguinto din kami