New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 439 of 884 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    had our first PMS sa Honda Spa tandang sora along mindanao ave qc .........

next stop 6 months

2. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JamLee View Post
    I JUST HAD ANOTHER BREAK THROUGH I FOUND OUT HOW TO KEEP THE SETTING SAVED ON YOUR HEAD UNIT SO YOU WONT HAVE TO GO TO THE DIOGNOSTIC SCREEN TO CHANGE THE SETTING EVERY TIME YOU TURN ON THE CAR.
    Press and hold the Eject button the power button and the home button to bring up the diagnostic screen Press on the Detail Information and settings selection on the screen, its the bottom one Press and hold the Menu button Press the Vehicle Model Information on the screen Press the DD VSP Error area on the screen, in the lower right On the next screen press where it says "on" and then press where it says "off" to disable that error Press the Back button ONCE an turn SNAPSHOT. then go to main menu
    i-ON yung SNAPSHOT tama ba? tapos press ang main menu? hindi ko napagana nag rereset parin, may successful naba naka gawa?

BTW, plan ko na lagyan ng FUKUDA Digibox (TV) yung City kase nagana na yung HDMI while driving. Yung TV Plus kase ng ABS walang HDMI out

3. Join Date
    May 2015
    mga boss san may mura na JDM Emblem para sa city natin?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    JDM emblem? Yung "Grace"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Honda Cars Philippines' Official Website

How true is this claim that the Special Edition can make 31 km/ltr sa hiway & 20 km/ltr sa city driving ?

6. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    JDM emblem? Yung "Grace"?

Red H or Red na R ok rin

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Mga sir, ano ba magandang matting and san nakakabili?

Thank you.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post
    Red H or Red na R ok rin
    JDM select in mindanao avenue / sucat paranaque

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post

How true is this claim that the Special Edition can make 31 km/ltr sa hiway & 20 km/ltr sa city driving ?
    Bro the results were from "AAP" lol, they probably have a different testing methodology compared to India's ARAI or Australias ADR or Japans'

As for mixed fc it is around 15-17km/l if i remember correctly, and its pure city fc is of course below 15 hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post

Mabigat ang paa ko. Yung car na kaya mag 10kml ay mga 3 cylinders like mirage, alto, celerio. Kahit yung fleet favorite vios 1.3 manual, di kaya mag 10kml within the city. Baka kaya mo... walang aircon, walang side mirror, drive ka sa likod ng truck, 10 liters of gasoline lang always sa tank, no spare wheel and etc.