New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 387 of 884 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banker View Post
    Another question sirs: M sister is planning to acquire a new Honda City VX, may idea ba kayo sa mga on going promos / discounts/ freebies ng different Honda Cars Casas?
    iba iba ang binibigay nilang promo ito tumawag ako sa iisang dealer sa pasig yung nakausap ko standard freebies lang after a week or two tumawag ako ulit ang binibigay sa akin standard free at additional na rustproof at full tint naman magkaibang SA ito

2. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by lakay77 View Post
    iba iba ang binibigay nilang promo ito tumawag ako sa iisang dealer sa pasig yung nakausap ko standard freebies lang after a week or two tumawag ako ulit ang binibigay sa akin standard free at additional na rustproof at full tint naman magkaibang SA ito
    Sir lakay, ino offer na free yung rustproof at full tint? Parang tempting yan ah.

Dumaan ako kanina mga sirs sa Honda BGC and they are giving 20k discount if bank PO and standard freebies only. Will try to ask other Honda dealers kung san pa may mas ok na deal hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sir lakay, ino offer na free yung rustproof at full tint? Parang tempting yan ah.

Dumaan ako kanina mga sirs sa Honda BGC and they are giving 20k discount if bank PO and standard freebies only. Will try to ask other Honda dealers kung san pa may mas ok na deal hehe
    yup tama ka free yung both kaso in house financing ito hindi sya bank PO

sabi ng SA wag ko daw sabihin na bibigay nilang free dapat mismong SA mag alok nyan or ask mo SA mo kung pwede nilang free

4. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Forgot to mention, I saw the avn upgrade for the 2014 VX in Honda BGC earlier, it costs 43k. Touch screen pa din with gps navi kaso may 2 knobs na sa baba for volume and another stuff. Comes with tv tuner daw and yung tv plus sa kanila is 5k haha

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    may labas na 2016 na

city 2016 tapos may bago pa silang nilabas na special edition na city e cvt

Honda PH introduces the child-friendly City 1.5 E CVT Special Edition

Honda�s newly introduced New City 1.5 E CVT Special Edition in Ruby Red Pearl Color will already be available for test drive. The New City 1.5 E CVT is equipped with new features, such as UV cut glass windows for the front windows, an Auto Door Lock system, a key fob with Panic Button, and also comes with a free Sharp Plasmacluster with Ion Technology. All components are specifically geared to enhance The City�s style, and the occupant�s health and wellness, safety, and convenience.

Honda Cars Philippines' Official Website

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Another question sirs: M sister is planning to acquire a new Honda City VX, may idea ba kayo sa mga on going promos / discounts/ freebies ng different Honda Cars Casas?
    balita ko sa friend ko sablay ang AVN HU ng 2016 VX dami daw isyu at ayaw umaksyon ng honda like freezing HU, non working USB port, sudden hang up cd, video, gps. turuan daw between planta ang dealer pang asar talo daw

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    balita ko sa friend ko sablay ang AVN HU ng 2016 VX dami daw isyu at ayaw umaksyon ng honda like freezing HU, non working USB port, sudden hang up cd, video, gps. turuan daw between planta ang dealer pang asar talo daw
    she can get the new Special Edition e cvt Ruby Red Pearl Color if she want may test drive at makita din yung limited edition sa MOA bukas. yung test drive nila sa mg show room ay puro yung vx.

kung may problema talaga hindi naman siguro papabayaan ng honda iyan o kung talagang hindi aasikasuhin ng honda pwede naman sila magcomplain sa DTI yun lang may proseso lang.

ang napansin ko lang sa VX model maganda na ang mags nya back up camera at yung bagong AVN nila kaya imbis na e cvt kinukuha ng iba VX na lang kasi konti lang difference maganda na set up.
    syempre madami pa din kumukuha ng e cvt entry level kasi ayaw ng sobrang daming high tech gadgets na pinipindot or yung manual ng city kasi sa mga gusto ang manual

8. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Went to another dealer and noticed that the HFT controls in the steering wheel of 2014 VX are no longer there in the 2016 VX...

They are offering me the same 20k discount for the 2016 VX but the SA whispered to me that they still have few brand new stocks of 2014 VX and their giving 50k discount for that.

Since my sister doesn't really care in the year model, Now she's torn between the two since 2016 VX = Php 878k while the 2014 VX = Php 840k.

Which is the better choice between the two?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Went to another dealer and noticed that the HFT controls in the steering wheel of 2014 VX are no longer there in the 2016 VX...

They are offering me the same 20k discount for the 2016 VX but the SA whispered to me that they still have few brand new stocks of 2014 VX and their giving 50k discount for that.

Since my sister doesn't really care in the year model, Now she's torn between the two since 2016 VX = Php 878k while the 2014 VX = Php 840k.

Kung plan nyo ibenta yan after several years, go for 2016. Re-sale value wise, bawi yang discount na makukuha nyo ngayon.

Given that walang issue sa 2016 huh.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Try mo to brad if available pa
    2015 Honda City VX+ For Sale Philippines - Find Brand New 2015 Honda City VX+ On OLX