New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 386 of 884 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Hi sirs,

Can anyone tell me if the FC reading in honda city is accurate? Drove from SM North up to Malolos, Bulacan yesterday, Econ button deactivated with speed varying from 80-110kph and got this result - 17.6 km/L. I'm having trouble attaching the image but will try to post it later. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Ngayon ko lang napansin sa gm6 ko, pag nakalagay sa P yung gear then pag tinatapakan ko yung break...may tumutunog banda sa shifter. Sa mga naka matic...ganto rin ba sa inyo? Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hondabishi View Post
    Ngayon ko lang napansin sa gm6 ko, pag nakalagay sa P yung gear then pag tinatapakan ko yung break...may tumutunog banda sa shifter. Sa mga naka matic...ganto rin ba sa inyo? Thanks!
    It's the shift lock, it's normal.

4. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Banker View Post
    Hi sirs,

Can anyone tell me if the FC reading in honda city is accurate? Drove from SM North up to Malolos, Bulacan yesterday, Econ button deactivated with speed varying from 80-110kph and got this result - 17.6 km/L. I'm having trouble attaching the image but will try to post it later. Thanks.
    I think may +-2% threshold. What FC are you expecting after driving? Usuallly that is the average ng 2014-2016 City kung expressway such as NLEX. I have 15-17 km/l from Meyc to Visayas QC. More longer the distance much better accuracy. I believe accurate naman since the distance of my daily trip is 17km I usually consume 12 liters of gasoline (Php500 of 91 RON unleaded) in 5 days including the 5-7km of daily light to moderate traffic.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Thanks sir kabaong. Not really expecting anythin but this is the first time it crossed the 17km/l. The usual fc that my fiancee sees is between 12-15km/l.

6. Join Date
    May 2015
    I see. There are also testimonies from our fellow City'ers that they reached as high as 20km/l.
    By the way sir, I assumed that you were also driving a CVT. I don't have info about the M/T.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kabaong View Post
    I see. There are also testimonies from our fellow City'ers that they reached as high as 20km/l.
    By the way sir, I assumed that you were also driving a CVT. I don't have info about the M/T.
    Yes sir, drove the VX variant.

By the way, one question though and apologies if this has been asked previously. Can anyone share the significant difference between the recently released Honda City VX and the one released in 2014?

All I know is there's already a built in navigation. Any other notable difference?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Another question sirs: M sister is planning to acquire a new Honda City VX, may idea ba kayo sa mga on going promos / discounts/ freebies ng different Honda Cars Casas?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It's the shift lock, it's normal.
    thanks sir!

10. Join Date
    May 2015
    Yes sir, drove the VX variant.

By the way, one question though and apologies if this has been asked previously. Can anyone share the significant difference between the recently released Honda City VX and the one released in 2014?

All I know is there's already a built in navigation. Any other notable difference?
    As far as I know they also upgraded the HU (Navi & DVD). Also the front grille is chrome. But for sure sir, VX is a great choice of all the City line.

Another question sirs: M sister is planning to acquire a new Honda City VX, may idea ba kayo sa mga on going promos / discounts/ freebies ng different Honda Cars Casas?
    If she is planning a financing mas ok daw kung through bank, mas malaki matitipid compared sa inhouse financing.