New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by homer jay View Post
    So you weren't able to convince your dad to go for the Habanero Red?

I just wonder what is it really with dads and silver cars?
    madali i-maintain ang silver e.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by magister View Post
    i don't know what kind of materials the seats are made of but the suede-like portion is a lint magnet. i was actually more impressed with the fabric used on the vios. :D
    san po yung suede like portion? sa part ba na inuupuan? or sa gilid ng thighs? also, yung isang material ba is neoprene? same as those laptop sleeves are made of?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by homer jay View Post
    So you weren't able to convince your dad to go for the Habanero Red?

I just wonder what is it really with dads and silver cars?
    Quote Originally Posted by agentrambo007 View Post
    madali i-maintain ang silver e.
    The final call was mine and I decided to go for the silver primarily because tamad ako maglinis. =)). Red is super high maintenance you really have to take care of it para magmukhang maganda siya or else dull lang rin. Yung silver naman, it isn't really attention-grabbing pero maganda pa rin.

OT: I saw my friend's Habanero Red City yesterday and I think she's a cleaning addict. Pero dahil walang mudguards, may konting mud splatters sa may wheel arches. I told her nga to get some eh. Hahaha. Ang mahal nga lang. -_-

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post
    san po yung suede like portion? sa part ba na inuupuan? or sa gilid ng thighs? also, yung isang material ba is neoprene? same as those laptop sleeves are made of?
    suede like portion dun sa gitna ng rear seats and sides ng front. it's not neoprene. honda calls it sport fabric.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by after11years View Post

OT: I saw my friend's Habanero Red City yesterday and I think she's a cleaning addict. Pero dahil walang mudguards, may konting mud splatters sa may wheel arches. I told her nga to get some eh. Hahaha. Ang mahal nga lang. -_-

We bought the mudguards from Honda and have them installed before we got the unit.... Mababa nga lang ang nasa front tyres.... Medyo sumasayad pag malalim o pataas....

10.4K:shazam:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

We bought the mudguards from Honda and have them installed before we got the unit.... Mababa nga lang ang nasa front tyres.... Medyo sumasayad pag malalim o pataas....

Ganun din po gagawin namin, kasama siya sa accessory package na pinurchase namin along with the unit. Yung friend ko naman, stock yung binili ng parents niya for her. Siya pinapagbayad ng accessories so pinagiipunan niya pa. )

---

I wonder how the City will look with door visors? Magpapakabit kami (from Honda din) and to be honest I haven't seen those installed on other Honda City units.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^^^
    A couple of our officemates who bought the 1.5E variant have door visors in their rides. They look okay with me. However, I did not opt for this accessory because IMO, they're there only for aesthetics, as I do not see any functional use for them, as our car A/C is always engaged.....

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr08 View Post
    The SA gave us the quotation for 1.5E and we we're surprise that the 3 year LTO registration isn't free. Is this the usual SOP?
    sorry for the late reply. ngayon lang ako nag backread.

sadly, hindi free yung LTO registration sa honda.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

In our case, free ang 3-year LTO registration....

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hello bros,

i just got my city 1.3S yesterday. and i am a very happy with the ride.
    ask ko lang kung in placed pa rin ba ang "no plate no travel policy"

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
2009 Honda City [continued]