New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kentgil View Post
    yep the original key remote fob will still be used
    Nice. At least hindi siya yung parang "mismatched" na aftermarket remote.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    To all GM owners:

Is this feature available to the locally-released City GMs?

Thanks!

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    To all GM owners:

Thanks!
    Disregard my question po.
    Saw the City in flesh yesterday when we went to Honda Cars Pampanga.

Thanks and Happy City everyone!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    To all GM owners:

Thanks!
    guys, i'm dying to know the material of the seats on honda city. I managed to see the car in the showroom and it was totl 1.5e..i touched the seats and I was blown. I think it's a two type material, (correct me if i'm wrong).. to all those who has the 1.5e or 1.3(if they're all the same seats), can you guys tell me the type of fabric on your seats? please...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hey guys! I wanna ask two things lang :

1. Can the FLEX Audio system read MP3 files from a flash drive? Poor lang kami, wala kaming iPod hahaha. And kung wala man, saan nakakabili ng jack? :D
    2. May compartment ba talaga under the rear seat, like yung nasa pic in the post before mine? :D

I'm so exciteddd. I think we're giving the P.O. na bukas (yata) so I hope by next week makuha na namin yung unit.

BTW we're getting an Alabaster Silver 1.3S.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Magkano honda city 2010 kapag cash ang bayad? Malaki ba masasave ko kapag cash payment instead of financing?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by after11years View Post
    Hey guys! I wanna ask two things lang :

1. Can the FLEX Audio system read MP3 files from a flash drive? Poor lang kami, wala kaming iPod hahaha. And kung wala man, saan nakakabili ng jack?

2. May compartment ba talaga under the rear seat, like yung nasa pic in the post before mine?

I'm so exciteddd. I think we're giving the P.O. na bukas (yata) so I hope by next week makuha na namin yung unit.

1. yes. as long as at least 256kb yung flash drive. (meron pa ba nito? ha ha) kahit .wma yung file babasahin din. no need for a jack. there is a usb cable where you plug in your flash drive.

2. meron "compartment" pero wala yung plastic valence.

enjoy your new car and drive safely!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by errollawrence View Post
    Magkano honda city 2010 kapag cash ang bayad? Malaki ba masasave ko kapag cash payment instead of financing?
    810T (from 816T) kung cash for the 1.5L. all they will give you is the usual 6k fleet discount. less freebies also if you buy in cash. (siyempre, mas maliit kikitain nila sa cash purchase mo. )

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post
    guys, i'm dying to know the material of the seats on honda city. I managed to see the car in the showroom and it was totl 1.5e..i touched the seats and I was blown. I think it's a two type material, (correct me if i'm wrong).. to all those who has the 1.5e or 1.3(if they're all the same seats), can you guys tell me the type of fabric on your seats? please...
    i don't know what kind of materials the seats are made of but the suede-like portion is a lint magnet. i was actually more impressed with the fabric used on the vios. :D

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by after11years View Post
    So you weren't able to convince your dad to go for the Habanero Red?

I just wonder what is it really with dads and silver cars?

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
2009 Honda City [continued]