Last week 3 men came to my house posing as bank/collection agents. They were claiming that my 2nd hand Altis, which was bought early this year, is a subject of a court order resulting from unpaid balance of the car loan by the original owner. They presented court documents, together with a picture of our car. They wanted to take the vehicle and threatened to include us (present owners) in the court case if we refuse. They also wanted to enter my house to discuss the details of the court document, but we wisely refused.
We had a heated argument and we stressed out that we have the original "OWNER'S COPY" CR (registed under the 2nd owner) and deed of sale, and that there is no way that we're giving them the car. I demanded a copy of the court documents so I can have it verified. They agreed to give me the original document, but changed their mind immediately. Instead, they said they'll give us a copy if we'll give them a copy of the CR. I told them I'll give them a copy once I have a copy of their legal document. Then they said they'll just have the court document photocopied and will return.
After suspecting that these people are not who they claim to be, I called the police and reported the incident. They also waited for the 3 men to return, which never did.

Please be on a lookout for this new modus operandi. The 3 men used an ISUZU HIGHLANDER, Dark Green 2 tone with grey. I didn't get the complete plate number but according to a witness, it is W*V453 or WV*453 or 443.