I closed my account at Citibank a few months ago because of their lousy service. I get my bills late (FYI: I also prescribed to their paperless billing statement but Citibank mailed these things super late, sometimes i even don't receive them) and I get debited with false transactions that they admit was their fault (so please, always check your statements).

Before I closed my account, I didn't have a billing statement with me so I just called their customer service and paid the amount I THOUGHT I owed. When I got home, I asked my wife the amount on the statement. I overpaid Php 20K+. So I called CITIBANK again and was just informed that an insurance merchant charged me for a year of premium. I called the insurance company, asked for a refund, and told us they'd be returning the money.
I was really busy that 3 months have passed that I forgot to follow-up until.....

The insurance was billing me for failed premium payments. I was actually mad at first because I already paid.

LO AND BEHOLD! They informed me that they refunded the money to CITIBANK.

AND CITIBANK NEVER INFORMED ME!

When I called CITIBANK to complain, Ms. Ellani de Leon (supervisor ito ha!) told me that they did not have any facility to do that.

[SIZE="3"]Huwwwaaatttt???[/SIZE] They have the facility to call you up over and over again wherever you are, if you're overdue, every freaking hour until you pay but they do not have the facility to inform you that THEY OWE YOU MONEY???

And get this, my account has been closed for months, and not even a single notification from them. Grabe!! If I had been diligently paying for my premiums, I wouldn't have known this. Paano pag isang taon at di ko nalaman? Di na rin nila sasabihin?

And worse, di na nila ibabalik ang pera na pinaghirapan natin.

Close your accounts there. Mga manloloko yan.:thumbdown:
[SIZE="3"]CITIBANK SUCKS!![/SIZE]