New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bender
    Just like the director from ABS-CBN who died acting as a peacemaker, these pinoys who have spent parts of childhood in the US are more principle oriented than most pinoys who grew up locally. In a society which largely behaves as if laws were meant to broken, such acts of bravery are treated as foolhardy and a warning for others not to stand up for themselves.
    bender.....what is the principle behind fighting a group of holduppers? i just dont get it......di ko talaga maintindihan yung prinsipyo against fighting men with firearms/bladed weapons eh......pasensya na.....
    could you please elaborate more......

i dont like to hear my fellow physicians treating/operating on fellow tsikoteers for gunshot/stab wounds just because they want to hang on to their vehicles or cellphones......

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think coiter is just making it easier for the bereaved to digest what had happened.

It just like seeing the glass half empty or half full.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow naman! yung mga pulis hindi namamatrolya kasi andun sila lahat sa mendiola laban sa mga nagdedemonstration?!

come on, the PNP's been sleeping on its balls since time immemorial.
    Last edited by mbt; October 18th, 2005 at 12:30 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ang gulo nang thread nato halo halo na

condolence po

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by clavell3699
    ang gulo nang thread nato halo halo na

condolence po
    hindi lang pala ako ang naguguluhan
    ..pero ok lang kasi kanya kanya opinion ang tao at sini share lang nila

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz
    bossing coiter.....what "principles" are you referring to? he died for a cause? what cause? im sorry but im just curious
    a simple principle that whatever wrongdoing, be it big or small, should not be tolerated. unfortuantely, consequences happen. and who knows, that may be the act that earned him his salvation. :angel2: peace!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i remembered too when i was still a stud there.. while waiting for a ride at the corner of espana and forbes at around 8 pm, na holdap din ako dyan. wala lang akong nagawa kaya bigay ko yung college set ko (set of mechanical and drawing pens), a sports walkman (uso that time), two hundred pesos (allowance ko sana), and a set of compass (pang drafting).

hahampasin ko sana ng T-square, pero nakita ko may bente nwebeng hawak...pag nabali ko yung t-square, patay ako.... anyway, nakuha din nya yung T-square ko.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz
    bender.....what is the principle behind fighting a group of holduppers? i just dont get it......di ko talaga maintindihan yung prinsipyo against fighting men with firearms/bladed weapons eh......pasensya na.....
    could you please elaborate more......

i dont like to hear my fellow physicians treating/operating on fellow tsikoteers for gunshot/stab wounds just because they want to hang on to their vehicles or cellphones......
    Is trying to do what you think is right no longer an acceptable principle nowadays? Is trying to prevent bad things from happening to you and your loved ones no longer worth fighting for? I think those are worthwhile principles especially when you see a lot of these incidents happen over and over again in the same places.
    When those who are supposed to uphold the laws are either the ones who break it or are too lazy to enforce it, what are we supposed to do? Are we going to allow ourselves be victimized by criminals because we should put our trust in the police, the military and the government who are not worthy of respect and unable to perform their responsibilities?
    Regarding vehicles, tsikot is a forum about vehicles. the reason why we go to this site is because of our love and passion for our vehicles. You ask why people here don't want to give up their vehicles so easily? This is the wrong forum to ask such a question.
    Cellphones? the cellphone is disposable but the information is not. Most people don't back up the information on their phones and if they lose the phone, the information is lost or hard to obtain. At least, that's what i think they should be thinking about when they are in a situation to lose their cellphone.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bender
    Is trying to do what you think is right no longer an acceptable principle nowadays? Is trying to prevent bad things from happening to you and your loved ones no longer worth fighting for?
    I think dito papasok yung sinasabi ng mga matatanda: "Hindi ka kayang buhayin ng prinsipyo lamang." And that's exactly what happened to this poor guy. Kailangan maging practical ka rin. Karate versus a Berreta? No way, Jose. FPJ Boxing versus a 12-inch balisong? Take your chance, Pidro.

"He who runs away, lives to fight another day".

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Sad to hear incidents like this, hindi lang naman isolated case yan. Rampant na yang ganyan, hindi lang nababalita sa tv or print media. There is no police visibilty kaya malakas ang loob nilang mangholdap. Hindi reason yung mga nag-rarally, kaya walang police na available. (That's a lame excuse).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Warning to all UST peeps...