New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Don't let others dictate the way you should behave. :-)

Certainly, what you did was good. You must acknowledge though that not everyone is level headed, so their reaction is all but natural coming from people with limited capacity to think properly.

There's always a chance that you will encounter people like that. People who can't seem to grasp your intentions or what it is that you are talking about but would rather choose to antagonize or criticize without really thinking first. Just laugh at them because it's a waste of time to even hate them.
    Last edited by Horsepower; August 15th, 2009 at 05:30 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    same thing here sir, muntik din ako kuyugin ng mga naka motor buti na lang play safe ako. hindi ako bumaba agad nung car, sabe ng mga nakamotor ikaw ba naka bangga? sabe ko hinde tumilapon yung body sa harap ng car ko kaya hindi ako maka alis. buti na lang merung mga brownboys ng pasig na nagsabe sige makaka alis kana ako nagpahinto sayo mabuti na lang hindi tinamaan car mo. the man was slammed by the fx taxi kasi pina counter flows ng mga brownboys yung papuntang crossing eh nagmamadali yung guy tumawid ayun strike!

minsan maiisip mo talaga na hwag na tumulong specially pag may mga naka motor na makikitid ang utak!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Tama ang ginawa mo, may your tribe increase. Huwag mo na pansinin yung mga ulol na lumapit sa iyo, wala sa bukabularyo nila ang tumulong sa kapwa, kaya nag isip agad ng masama. Pag sila naman ang naaksidente, sana walang tumulong.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Maraming may "mob mentality" sa kalye. You did the right thing. At siguradong doble ang blessings na darating sa iyo and your family
    Last edited by jjmd3_787; August 15th, 2009 at 11:25 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Just proves that majority of these so-called "bikers" (Please do not confuse with real bikers.) on the road have the brains (or lack thereof) and temperament equivalent to jeepney or tricycle drivers.

You try being involved with one of these morons, their fellow retards always arrive to threaten you with violence. (Meron akong kilalang medyo nabugbog ng tricycle "gang" dahil sinagi siya ng tricycle at pinagsabihan nya yung driver.)

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    good thing you were not mobbed.

in Japan, nobody would help you after a road accident for fear of harming the victim further and for avoiding the hassle of being accused.

though you've made a saintly gesture, you have put yourself in harm's way.

also, only medical personnel are allowed to touch, move or save trauma victims.

the best one could do under similar circumstances would be to drive-by away from the victim then have your companion call the medics.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i've been involved in accidents involving underbone scooters about twice. one was when some asshole mc underbone rider guy slammed into the side of my car while i was crossing an intersection (light on my side of the intersection was green, btw). two was when some drunk rider literally lost his balance and fell face first on the side of my car, again, while he was weaving in heavy traffic (traffic so naka hinto ako). his bike, and his body slid across the car, leaving a 4 foot gash on the metal and broke my right sidemirror.

even though it was NOT my fault, i felt obliged to bring them to the hospital. both were not injured seriously. in fact, they were strong enough to stand up and start shouting at me - normal human reaction, i understand - but i stayed calm, asked if they wanted to go to the hospital. they did, i brought them to the nearest hospital via convoy (wow they strong enough to ride pa nga eh), i paid for xrays, medicine, doctor and ER fees...

doctor's checkup comes first, then prescriptions for medicine, then xrays.

by the time they enter the xray area, i vanish. i leave some money with the ER nurses. they understand. my 2nd responsible motorist incident even had the ER doctor winking at me and smiling when he noticed me lighting a cig near the parking area (preparing to escape, hehehe). she mouthed the words, "cge, go!". i never forgot that doctor, she was pretty too.

yes they've seen it before. stupid mc riders taking advantage of the generosity of individuals who own nice cars, as if the nice cars and the money and the clean clothes we own are a license to take advantage of us.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Good JOb SIR! I salute you!

Either way, If anybody who has a kind heart experience this in the coming times but I sure hope not... I think its better to park in the front of the crashed MC so that the assumption of you being the one responsible of it is out of the question. and It still gives the traffic a warning that there is a situation happening and they should take caution.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    They are just freaking narrow minded naggers, ignore them or better yet sue them hehe

Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    i've been involved in accidents involving underbone scooters about twice. one was when some asshole mc underbone rider guy slammed into the side of my car while i was crossing an intersection (light on my side of the intersection was green, btw). two was when some drunk rider literally lost his balance and fell face first on the side of my car, again, while he was weaving in heavy traffic (traffic so naka hinto ako). his bike, and his body slid across the car, leaving a 4 foot gash on the metal and broke my right sidemirror.

even though it was NOT my fault, i felt obliged to bring them to the hospital. both were not injured seriously. in fact, they were strong enough to stand up and start shouting at me - normal human reaction, i understand - but i stayed calm, asked if they wanted to go to the hospital. they did, i brought them to the nearest hospital via convoy (wow they strong enough to ride pa nga eh), i paid for xrays, medicine, doctor and ER fees...

doctor's checkup comes first, then prescriptions for medicine, then xrays.

by the time they enter the xray area, i vanish. i leave some money with the ER nurses. they understand. my 2nd responsible motorist incident even had the ER doctor winking at me and smiling when he noticed me lighting a cig near the parking area (preparing to escape, hehehe). she mouthed the words, "cge, go!". i never forgot that doctor, she was pretty too.

yes they've seen it before. stupid mc riders taking advantage of the generosity of individuals who own nice cars, as if the nice cars and the money and the clean clothes we own are a license to take advantage of us.
    You did almost a good job; almost because you forgot to get the doctor's number

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sa panahon ngayon.. mahirap talagang tumulong agad, marami na kasing modus operandi, maraming mapagsamantala... kadalasan ikaw pang tumulong, ikaw pa mayayari. after reading this thread, i therefore conclude na to call emergency hotline na lang, kaya i have it in my cellphone. kasi, kung tutuusin, di mo rin pede galawin yung nakahandusay sa kalsada, it's a NO-NO daw sa first-aid, baka may mga nabaling buto.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Treated badly for helping a biker