New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    This happend last week along SSHiway cor Pasay Rd

I was driving along Pasay rd from Makati crossing SShiway when I saw a motorcycle slipped since the road is kinda wet. Concerned about his dafety since he was lying down, I intentionaly park behind the biker to block other cars and gave him assistance. Then after a few minutes...other bikers rushing to the scene and shouted and cursed at me. I heard "Ang yabang kasi!" , "ang tulin mong mag patakbo g$$go ka! etc..

I replied back..sabi ko "tinulungan ko lang kasi nadulas" but I dont think they heard me kasi they were around 7-15 bikers na ata and I felt that they want to beat me up. Unfortunatley, the biker who fell was still unconcious. Then I told them, kayo na bahala since more bikers started to corner me. One biker came very near me but didnt throw a punch.

Should I help another biker? As a good citizen, I say yes. This time Ill be more carefull.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Dyan magaling ang pinoy... kuyog. Hindi muna alamin kung anong nangyari and would immediately jump to conlusion based on circumstantial evidence (ie. your car parked behind a fallen biker).

Next time, don't mind the mob. Attend to the fallen rider but DO NOT move him unless he tries to move on his own. Call the mmda or emergency services if you can to report the incident.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Bumabawi siguro dahil minsan lang sila makakita ng "mukhang" nakabangga ng naka-motor. Kadalasan sila ang may kasalanan kung bakit may mga aksidente na ganyan.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    It does not mean that others treat you badly then you won't help others in need again. Just follow what oj88 posted.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kudos to you, papansin lang yung mga bikers na un. hindi man lang alamin muna yung nangyari o kaya tumulong na lang din kung talagang concern sila.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    I was posted at the ER once when a yuppie-looking gentleman brought in a drunk with multiple physical injuries. The good samaritan told us he was driving home when he noticed a motorcycle lying on the side of the road and the victim lying not far away and unconscious.

While being treated and stabilized, we gave the good samaritan a prescription of some of the medicines we did not have at the ER but would be needed for the treatment.

Umangal sya, di naman daw nya kakilala yung tao, nakita nya lang na nasa kalsada. He was told by the senior house officer that while they were trying to find the victim's relatives, he (the good samaritan) was responsible for the patient.

Sinabihan pa yung mga guard na wag papaalisin yung naghatid and to get all his info just in case he does leave.

Nagkakakamot yung yuppie, sabay sabi ng " Hassle naman to. Ako na nga ang nagmagandang-loob, ako pa naistorbo."

Di na namin makita yung wallet nung victim, mukhang may nakauna na.

The yuppie understandably vanished after a while.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^tama nga naman na mabwisit yun yuppie, eh bakit hinde hospital ang sumagot sa dapat gastusin sa gamot? bakit kailagan ipasa sa good samaritan?

is it really the responsibility ng good samaritan or dapat responsibility na ng hospital?

do we have an actual law na responsible ang good samaritan sa gastusin pag tinulungan niya dalhin sa hospital ang isang "victim".

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Makes you think twice before you act properly on such situation....

8404:duel:

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    drive me cage/mc ang hirap talaga minsan mag magandang loob knowing na baka ikaw pa mapagdiskitahan yun na aksidente dudukutan (wala ID) yun tutulong pag susupetsahan???

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Same thing happened to me while I was trying to remove a stalled Honda from the middle of EDSA-Balintawak.

Nakakaabala daw ako ng traffic, sinigawan ako nung dumadaang motorista.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Treated badly for helping a biker