New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Avoid Binondo area, lots of diggings by Maynilad. I think they're repairing their whole pipeline and Binondo is severely affected... super dooper heavy traffic congestion. WTF!!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Here's something i observed the past couple of weeks. Around 3-4PM in the afternoon, weekdays, that area in front of SM Megamall/Highway 54 southbound always seems to become a 'bus terminal' causing huge traffic jams. After you pass that area, and into the Crossing underpass, traffic will again move very fast . I really don't understand since at around 5:30PM onwards, traffic would be back to 'normal' flow.

Something to keep in mind and avoid, if you can.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    TRAFFIC ADVISORY: TODAY (May 31, 2007)

To all peeps passing thru EDSA-Ortigas, there will be a Marian Procession to be held at EDSA Shrine. Around 50 images are lined-up for the procession which will start at 6:00pm.

Please expect heavy traffic, and if you can, avoid the said area and look for other alternate routes.

Procession Route would be: EDSA-Corinthians-Green Meadows-C5-Ortigas (IPI)-back to Shrine

Thanks to my brod who texted this info, he is part of the organizing group for this event.
    Last edited by vhenok; May 31st, 2007 at 11:35 AM. Reason: spell/add route

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks for the heads-up!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    For people who go to Makati via Manila:
    KAMAGONG ST. (from Sampaloc St. to Toyota Bel-Air) is undergoing roadworks. One lane is open to traffic though so expect heavy traffic especially during office hours.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The DPWH has started digging up the area near the center of Urdaneta City, Pangasinan in connection with their long-running road-widening project. Traffic along MacArthur Highway in Urdaneta is therefore horrible during rush hour and weekends. Avoid if possible.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    mikey; musta na ang road papunta Pangasinan(in Sison to be exact). update sana.
    punta kami dyan ng friday. alis kami ng balintawak at around 6:30pm. kaya ba namin makarating ng 11pm? any roads na dapat iwasan? tia.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    For those who frequents Makati...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pinaglabanan bridge open to traffic once again.

Pinaglabanan Bridge reopens to public | News | GMA News Online

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Traffic Advisory: Road works, Accidents, Floods, Detours, etc.