New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    D. Tuazon used to be in the same condition, di ko maintindihan kung bakit di inaayos. wag ka na lang dumaan dun. I think yun Valero street is the practice road for DPWH road workers. I've been using that road for almost 6 years now going to the office and every month parati may hinuhukay, as in!!! Wala naman tubong nilalagay o treasure hunt na nangyayari. Sa tingin ko ganito sinasabi ng trainer nila e "ok class, second subject is road excavation, so go to Valero street and find a spot where you can dig a big ass hole, the hole that creates the most inconvenience to motorist gets the highest score."

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    D. Tuazon used to be in the same condition, di ko maintindihan kung bakit di inaayos. wag ka na lang dumaan dun. I think yun Valero street is the practice road for DPWH road workers. I've been using that road for almost 6 years now going to the office and every month parati may hinuhukay, as in!!! Wala naman tubong nilalagay o treasure hunt na nangyayari. Sa tingin ko ganito sinasabi ng trainer nila e "ok class, second subject is road excavation, so go to Valero street and find a spot where you can dig a big ass hole, the hole that creates the most inconvenience to motorist gets the highest score."
    hahahahahaha onga, practice digging site nila eh valero! :lol:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hehehehe, thanks, check ko how i can use D.Tuazon :D

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Repair work on Edsa; heavy traffic expected

By Jocelyn Uy
    Inquirer
    Last updated 09:03pm (Mla time) 10/07/2006

AVOID Edsa on Sunday, or, better yet, stay home.

Major repairs being carried out on some portions of the main thoroughfare’s southbound lane have been causing heavy traffic since Friday night.

But the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) assured motorists that the repairs would be finished by 5 a.m. Monday.

“It will already be passable to motorists by 6 a.m. on Monday,” MMDA Traffic Operations Center executive director Angelito Vergel de Dios told the Inquirer over the phone Saturday.

Concrete road reblocking is also being done on Connecticut and New York Streets in Cubao, Quezon City and in Guadalupe, Makati City, he said.

He advised motorists bound for the southern part of Metro Manila to take the Mandaluyong-Makati Bridge to avoid traffic.

“If they are going to some important business, they should take that bridge. If not, it would be better if they stayed at home to lessen the volume of traffic along Edsa,” he suggested.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    guys; kamusta na edsa both northbound and southbound? Is the DPWH still dismantling billboards as we speak?or hindi muna advisable dumaan via edsa?

guys; kamusta na edsa both northbound and southbound? Is the DPWH still dismantling billboards as we speak?or hindi muna advisable dumaan via edsa?
    Passed by edsa yesterday, traffic was terrible, took me almost an hour to get from Nichols to Macapagal. :rant: If you can avoid Edsa for atleast the next couple of weeks please do so, if not adjust your schedule accordingly or find an alternate route.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    Passed by edsa yesterday, traffic was terrible, took me almost an hour to get from Nichols to Macapagal. :rant: If you can avoid Edsa for atleast the next couple of weeks please do so, if not adjust your schedule accordingly or find an alternate route.

Thanks for the advisory ILuvDetailing. I want to go quezon city pa naman and i'll be coming from alabang. For the meantime; I guess this means either Osmena Highway[SSH] tapos pass thru Manila or C5 na lang...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Trafik din last night around 8 sa may Kalayaan-Makati Ave-JP Rizal area. Masikip pa rin all the way to the pumping station construction sa San Francisco St/Open Canal. After that clear sailing na all the way to San Juan.

BTW closed pala yung Crame-bound lane ng Pinaglabanan/Santolan (lapit sa dating area ng Speedyfix) because of MWSS. May enforcers dun to direct counterflowing vehicles pero di ko alam til what time sila nandun.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    From manilaview.com, maluwag ang Ortigas flyover - both bounds.

I think your best bet will be thru C5. Traffic was at a standstill at the nichols/SSH interchange, but that was rush hour.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Traffic Advisory: Road works, Accidents, Floods, Detours, etc.