Effective kaya?Attachment 44603

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    personally,
    bicycle lane law or not,

if only a handful of bicycles would use the exclusive bike lane,
    it's probably not worth the it.

ibigay na ulit sa motorized vehicles.

my personal experience along taft ave,
    bike riders like to pedal under the LRT for the protection against rain and sun, and not at the then-designated bike lane on the outermost half-lane.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 20th, 2023 at 07:50 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i think bad idea yan

pag bawal mga motor sa bike lane pupunta sila sa mga car lane

dagdag trapik sa mga naka kotse

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005

imagine lahat ng motor na yan nasa lane ng honda city

tapos walang laman ung bike lane

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i probably wouldn't look too hard on motorcycles,
    if only they followed the rules, i.e., pumila naman sila at huwag pa-singit-singit.

the way they seep thru every little space between cars at the front of the line,
    when the light turns green, the cars can 't move forward fast enough, for fear of scratching their cars onto the motorcycles to their left and right.
    thus, motorcycles create traffic for the vehicles with more than two wheels.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 20th, 2023 at 08:38 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i probably wouldn't look too hard on motorcycles,
    if only they followed the rules, i.e., pumila naman sila at huwag pa-singit-singit.

the way they seep thru every little space between cars at the front of the line,
    when the light turns green, the cars can 't move forward fast enough, for fear of scratching their cars onto the motorcycles to their left and right.
    thus, motorcycles create traffic for the vehicles with more than two wheels.

In a perfect world. lane splitting/filtering should be illegal.

but in Philippine setting... imagine how long traffic will be if each motorcycle will follow the rules and stay in their proper lane.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    any available space gets filled immediately with motorcycles

i don't see how mmda can sustainably enforce the prohibition

when riders don't see enforcers around they'll use the bike lane parin

the space will be too tempting not to use

kung mga nakakotse natempt gamitin ang bus lane

what more ung nakamotor na makita maluwag ang bike lane

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    may mga cars din na gumagamit ng bike lanes...

and honestly, as a car/motorcycle user... inis na inis ako sa e-trike! pwede ba talaga sila sa flyover? and pwede ba talaga sila mag-counterflow? ang bakit go din sila kapag go ang pedestrians?

sadly... we are improvising here. we need to get to point A-B and since walang maayos na public transport. kaya the first thing we do kapag nagka budget konti... buy a vehicle!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    OT

kaya need more remote work (100% remote, not hybrid)

so those in the provinces don't have to come live and work in NCR

and those in NCR can move back to provinces

decongest NCR

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    In a perfect world. lane splitting/filtering should be illegal.

but in Philippine setting... imagine how long traffic will be if each motorcycle will follow the rules and stay in their proper lane.
    IMO, pag singit ng MC sa dalawang kotse eh ok lang as long as there's an ample space and traffic or slow moving. (filtering)

Pero pag fast moving na, medyo risky na ang pag singit sa pagitan ng 2 mabilis na kotse, hindi lang buhay ng MC rider ang delikado pati na rin mga sasakyan sa paligid nya. (lane splitting)

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    IMO, pag singit ng MC sa dalawang kotse eh ok lang as long as there's an ample space and traffic or slow moving. (filtering)

Pero pag fast moving na, medyo risky na ang pag singit sa pagitan ng 2 mabilis na kotse, hindi lang buhay ng MC rider ang delikado pati na rin mga sasakyan sa paligid nya. (lane splitting)

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    how fast is fast? if I remember correctly... in California, they allow lane splitting upto 40mph (64km/h)

IMO... just be mindful when driving. I normally would move a little bit on the side para sure ako na kasya yung singit motorcycles sa driver side na car ko (IMO, better than both sides sila dumaan)

again... we're improvising the rules for our roads... honestly, with all these ebikes, di ko na alam kung anong bawal at pwede sa roads natin... ebikes and bikes (commuters ha, not the weekend bikers) just do whats easier for them. walang couterflow, walang stop sign.

Too many PASAWAY motorcycle RIDERS  on the street