New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Haaaay tapos pag nahagip mo or na businahan mo sila pa nakasimangot haaay

I don't like it when couples cross the street.. they're usually not thinking straight hehe..

ang dami ko na muntik mahagip na ganyan kasi naglalampungan kahit tumatawid kala mo nsa luneta, naghihilahan nagtutulakan nag kukurutan eh tumatawid and its obvious na wala sa sarili haaay :cry:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    pag may na-sampolan na masagasaan at matelevise, siguradong maraming titigil sa ganyang gawain.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    tama si Vitec. the same people who obey traffic rules in other countries are the same people who violate them here. I think its more than just the lack of discipline dahil nagagawa naman nila sa ibang bansa e, I think partly, its the lack of respect or nationalism for the country that makes them do these things. so sad.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete View Post
    tama si Vitec. the same people who obey traffic rules in other countries are the same people who violate them here. I think its more than just the lack of discipline dahil nagagawa naman nila sa ibang bansa e, I think partly, its the lack of respect or nationalism for the country that makes them do these things. so sad.
    Nah. It's just that many people are just plain narrow-minded bastards.

We shouldn't need a "WALANG TAWIRAN NAKAMAMATAY" sign in order to use a pedestrian overpass.

We should't need the train operator to scream off the top of his lungs, "paraain lang po muna natin yung lumalabas" on the MRT. I shouldn't need to force my way out while uttering phrases about the ***ual nature of the work of the mothers of a few who are trying to rush into the train.

There shouldn't be any need for "Thou Shall Not Kill" to be etched in stone in order for thou not to kill.

Think about it. A red light (nor the threat of a ticket nor the possible crash) never stopped a vehicle all by itself. But why do queues generally form at red lights?

But then again, mandatory attendance policy and the threat of a failing grade has never kept a student from being absent from class and slacking off.

People just need to stop and think before they act. Common sense and common courtesy go hand in hand (though at present, both fail to live up to the "common" part). You've been given a brain, use it!
    Last edited by Alpha_One; July 17th, 2007 at 06:04 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Fault din naman kasi ng mga "stupid" drivers.

Kahit nasa pedestrian lane na ang tao, ayaw pa din patawirin ng mga drivers. So the lesson learned by the pedestrians is, there is no difference whether they cross at the right place or not.

O di ba?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Parang di ko yata nabasa dito na ang main problem is enforcement. Kasi yung mga Pinoy naman sa ibang bansa, di naman nagja-jaywalk, because they know that traffic rules are enforced. When the law is enforced, personal discipline naturally follows. It shouldn't be the other way around.

Just like in HK. When we were there last month, andaming Pinoy sa Central pero tumatawid sila sa tamang tawiran. Kasi, may mga nag-aabang na pulis sa mga kanto.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PINOY IPAKITA SA MUNDO, KUNG ANO ANG KAYA MO,, IBANG IBA ANG PINOY WAG KANG MATATAKOT, IPAGMALAKI MO.. Bagay tong kanta di ba heheheheh

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Welkam Tu Da Pilipins!

3303:shocked:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Then they put laziness as an excuse. Unbelievable.

I guess these select people are not aware of consequence (again due to lack of education)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I agree dapat kapag nasagasaan sila wlang sagutin yung driver kasi they are violating the law .. dapat sila pa magbayad sa nasira .. dalawa lang naman yan nagtatangatangahan sila or tanga lang talaga sila.. lintik dapat talaga 10 k for those who are violating and kapag hindi sila nakapag bayad ng fine 6 months imprisonment para matuto ang mag lintik .. at dapat tanggalin na din yung mga nagbebenta sa Highway kapag nasagi mo kasalanan pa nila eh ang bibilis ng sasakyan

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Stupid Pedestrians