New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTer View Post
    bakit ganun? naka helmet naman pala sila e dumugo pa ulo?
    malamang substandard yung helmet... just to merely comply sa traffic rules para hindi hulihin pero offers no protection at all... sadly they'll never know now... RIP

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Just curious. Did you help the lifeless body in front of your car? Sometimes kasi mapapaisip ka if tutulungan mo. In your case though, I would assume tinulungan mo kasi sa harapan mo na mismo iyung na accident.

At any rate, sorry to hear about the incident.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTer View Post
    bakit ganun? naka helmet naman pala sila e dumugo pa ulo?
    The blood may not necessarily have come from the head trauma. Blunt trauma to the abdomen or chest can result in massive hemorrhage that may cause blood to regurgitate up and exit through mouth, thus expaining the spillage across the face

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i dont to see these kind of accidents... nakakatakot..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun mga ibang irresponsible drivers talaga ng two wheelers eh akala nila gawa sa bakal yun katawan nila..ang lalakas ng loob...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Kawawa naman yun truck driver, nananahimik biglang naperwisyo. These stupid laws must be revoked!!!

Anyway, masarap nga mag-drive sa Imelda ave. (aka Felix Ave) fastest I've driven there is 185kmh one morning.

Yun nga lang, kahit gaano ka kabagal with these motorcycling clowns wanting to die anytime, you're at risk too. At risk of being sued and held liable financially for something you totally have no fault of . Imagine masisira ang buhay mo because of someone else's stupidity.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Kawawa naman yun truck driver, nananahimik biglang naperwisyo. These stupid laws must be revoked!!!

Anyway, masarap nga mag-drive sa Imelda ave. (aka Felix Ave) fastest I've driven there is 185kmh one morning.

Yun nga lang, kahit gaano ka kabagal with these motorcycling clowns wanting to die anytime, you're at risk too. At risk of being sued and held liable financially for something you totally have no fault of . Imagine masisira ang buhay mo because of someone else's stupidity.
    gaya ng nangyari dito hindi nga alam nung kawawang truck driver na nakasagasa siya. na-out balance yung bobong MC driver hayun pumailalim sa truck kasama yung nakaangkas.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dami naman talagang namamatay at naiinjure na bike riders araw araw eh. Pero bili pa din ng bili ang tao kasi mura naman ang buhay dito eh. Maliit na kasi, matulin pa umarangkada, at mahilig sa pasingit singit.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Just curious. Did you help the lifeless body in front of your car? Sometimes kasi mapapaisip ka if tutulungan mo. In your case though, I would assume tinulungan mo kasi sa harapan mo na mismo iyung na accident.

At any rate, sorry to hear about the incident.

Ditto also, want to know if the TS has done something after the incident..

If i were in his shoes, maybe I'll let it as it is cause i dont want my daughter to see people in that situation, which at her young age would be tremendously traumatic to see...

The best i can do is to call emergency no 117... and report the accident.

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Why do motorcycle peeps still insist in overtaking between lanes even in moving traffic. At kung nakasagi, sila pa bibigay ng masamang tingin. Sorry for the OT pero if that motorcycle didn't insist on making that maneuver, none of this would happen...RIP

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
A shocking experience (motorcycle accident)