New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Date : April 06,2008 (8 pm. Cainta Rizal)

This happened last night while me and my daugther was driving along Imelda Ave.

We just came from a swimming party and I decided that we should go because I had to go to work the next day. I was driving along Imelda Ave. and I was going to make a right turn to Pasig Greenpark Village. Before I was able to make a right turn, there was a truck on the other lane. A blazing fast motorcycle was trying to put himself in a tight situation that ended in drastic accident. The motorcycle was at the right side of the truck (6-8 wheeler ata un) then I think he miscalculated and hit the tires. He catapulted to the other lane (which I was in) and dropped dead. Blood was all over his mouth the helmet stayed on the other lane where he hit the bus. The dead body was sitting in front of my car. The guy was lifeless. My daughter who was sleeping slipped because I had to brake hard (good thing brake pads and tires were practically new) and my car had a sudden stop. I saw the dead guy laying on the street. If I was in high speeds, I could've ran over the guy as well (which may lead to my demize) and put me to jail. My daughter asked me what happened (which I did not explain further). My foot froze and hands were cold as ice. This is the most drastic, morbid and shocking accident I ever saw and I hope I would never see it again.

This serves as a warning to motorcycle folks who tend to try being daredevils in the streets. Speed is fun but then use it responsibly. Sorry I don't have pics and I would never intend to take one because it was really nerve racking.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rest in Peace.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Dapat ganyan din siguro yung lapida nya kaso dapat XRM. XRM ata yung motor nya e. RIP

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Imelda ave in Cainta Rizal is a wide street so temptations abounds when there are less vehicles hence you feel you practically own the streets...good thing for you didn't ran over the already lifeless body....may this serve as a warning to our fellow motorists to observe road discipline and practice defensive driving.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    a very shocking experience indeed! good thing hindi na-witness ng daughter mo yung accident

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    May his soul rest in peace.

Just last week I was on my way to Tiendensitas and saw an accident in c5 involving a truck and a motorcycle. The truck seems to be positioned correctly turning right on one of the streets. The driver of the motorcycle was lying facing down (still with his helmet on) and there was a pool of blood surrounding his head. I don't know if he survived the accident.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    This serves as a warning to motorcycle folks who tend to try being daredevils in the streets.
    Its sad that these type never and will never learn, next thing they know they're dead already...

RIP to him.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    May his soul rest in peace.

Just last week I was on my way to Tiendensitas and saw an accident in c5 involving a truck and a motorcycle. The truck seems to be positioned correctly turning right on one of the streets. The driver of the motorcycle was lying facing down (still with his helmet on) and there was a pool of blood surrounding his head. I don't know if he survived the accident.
    I also saw this. This was around 4:30am. The accident already occured when I arrived. I work in Tiendesitas. He died unfortunately.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    A bit OT but what makes me quite irritated is that the truck or car drivers would be hit by a case of reckless imprudence even when the motorcycle rider was at fault. Even without the case, they would have to shoulder the medical expenses and even absorb the insurance expenses as the motorcycle rider has no money or insurance.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    bakit ganun? naka helmet naman pala sila e dumugo pa ulo?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
A shocking experience (motorcycle accident)