New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    May bago ba gimik rapide ngayon? Parang wala na ako nababalitaan ah

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Had a very bad experience with rapide in gil puyat. Will never ever go there again. Biggest mistake i made. Had my aircon repaired, charged me 38k for the repair and replacement. All parts are brand new. It broke down after a year. I was surprised because i seldom use my car. I use it only on weekends. They said that my condenser broke down. And charged me 2200 pesos for the repair. I discovered that my condenser was not broken, when i had it checked at the other repair shop. I was so dissapointed. It's actually the compressor, i thought they replaced it with denso, hindi pala, locally made compressor pala. Makakarma din sila. Babalik lahat ang mga ginawa nilang panloloko sa tao sa kanila.to those who will read this, wag na wag na kayo magpapagawa sa rapide, mga manloloko ang mga tao jan!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^^^first post...mukang nag imbestiga ka talaga about rapide at dito mo nabasa ang mga kasuklam suklam at karimarimarim na istorya

talgang marami pa ring naloloko ang rapide

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    tapos na ang maliligayang araw ng rapide.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    if ganun kataas silang tumaga sana naman maganda yung serbisyo. nauuna yung expansion kasi kulang ang training ng mga tao.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Batangas View Post
    Had a very bad experience with rapide in gil puyat. Will never ever go there again. Biggest mistake i made. Had my aircon repaired, charged me 38k for the repair and replacement. All parts are brand new. It broke down after a year. I was surprised because i seldom use my car. I use it only on weekends. They said that my condenser broke down. And charged me 2200 pesos for the repair. I discovered that my condenser was not broken, when i had it checked at the other repair shop. I was so dissapointed. It's actually the compressor, i thought they replaced it with denso, hindi pala, locally made compressor pala. Makakarma din sila. Babalik lahat ang mga ginawa nilang panloloko sa tao sa kanila.to those who will read this, wag na wag na kayo magpapagawa sa rapide, mga manloloko ang mga tao jan!

grabe taga dude

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    had a female officemate na nagpa service sa magallanes branch nila a few years ago, she was so proud to tell me na pina check niya kotse nya all by herself, they told her that her brake pads need to be replaced, when i heard na sa rapide, i said "oh no ba't dun, magkano singil?" she showed me the receipt, i forgot how much exactly but it was more than 10K!!!, i said "WHOA!!! ako nun magpapalit ng brake pads sa suking mekaniko wala pang 5K, ano yun pinalit? ginto?!!!"
    Last edited by greenlyt; December 5th, 2012 at 12:24 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    my boss just came from rapide magallanes, nagpa quote ng rear shocks replacement. aside from making him wait for 30 mins to give the quote, nalaglag sa upuan boss ko when they gave a quote of 13t. Left rapide and went to Roadstar ang got a quote of 7t for the same. He'll have the shocks replaced at roadstar,.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Napadaan ako sa branch nila sa pasong tamo the other day. Puno shop nila. Sa loob ng shop may isang mobile ng police. Di ko alam kung magpapagawa din sa Rapide. Naisip ko mukhang makakarma yong police. Mayayari sila ng mas malaking buwaya.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    grabe taga dude
    oo nga eh. i've learned my lesson.. ndi na talaga ako babalik dun... mga manloloko sila.

RAPIDE FeedBack Thread [merged] (horror stories & others)