New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by leaniskra View Post
    Present!

Alive and kicking!

Just post here if you need any help guys.

I like to give something for the tsikoteers this Christmas. What do you suggest guys?
    How about you close all your fckn shops for good?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    How about you close all your fckn shops for good?
    bro cool ka lang, at i think di na appropiate ang mga ganitong words lets act as civilized kahit meron silang pagkukulang, at baka babae ang kausap mo (leaniskra) di ganyan ang pagtrato sa babae, ang babae minamahal di inaaway.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    bro cool ka lang, at i think di na appropiate ang mga ganitong words lets act as civilized kahit meron silang pagkukulang, at baka babae ang kausap mo (leaniskra) di ganyan ang pagtrato sa babae, ang babae minamahal di inaaway.
    babae nga si ms. lea datu, seen also her facebook account. actually, ive called & talked to her on the phone and ask if i can get a free oil change considering na wala naman akong complain sa services nila as part of their christmas give a way.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    why not free service, labor, parts .. entire December

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    aaaaaaahhhhh hmmmmmm....free from rapide? don't think so. They will give you something free IF AND ONLY IF you let them inspect your car at your own risk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ganito lang manghuli. you have a car on which you know that there's nothing wrong with it. sabihin mo kumakalampag ang pang-ilalim mo, tapos sabihin mo gusto mong magpa-inspection.

kapag sinabing sirang-sira na ang shocks mo - BINGO ka Rapide.

kapag sinabing ok pa naman ang shocks mo tapos may sinabing diagnosis kung bakit pwedeng mangyari yun - tapat ang rapide (or yung service boy) na yun.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Which reminded me this one instance at Rapide Sucat where I had my car's brake pads checked because usually after turning on my car and driving, di maingay ang brakes pero after I've stepped on the brakes kahit minsan lang, there's this constant squeaking sound: squeak, squeak, squeak, and so on the rest of the trip.

Sinilip nung service supervisor yung gulong ko and he told me makakapal pa naman brakepads ko, maingay lang daw talaga yung mga pads na colored blue because they were made in china. Matitibay daw ang mga yun kaya lang maingay nga daw minsan.

Ayan, isang good service review for Rapide.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Which reminded me this one instance at Rapide Sucat where I had my car's brake pads checked because usually after turning on my car and driving, di maingay ang brakes pero after I've stepped on the brakes kahit minsan lang, there's this constant squeaking sound: squeak, squeak, squeak, and so on the rest of the trip.

Sinilip nung service supervisor yung gulong ko and he told me makakapal pa naman brakepads ko, maingay lang daw talaga yung mga pads na colored blue because they were made in china. Matitibay daw ang mga yun kaya lang maingay nga daw minsan.

Ayan, isang good service review for Rapide.

This is good news! Thanks for sharing it.
    Can you give me the date when you visited Rapide Sucat and who did you talked to so we can give credit where credit is due.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by leaniskra View Post
    This is good news! Thanks for sharing it.
    Can you give me the date when you visited Rapide Sucat and who did you talked to so we can give credit where credit is due.
    You really have to give credit for something that should be standard? Dapat naman talaga ganyan gawin hindi ung SOP nyo na kahit anong auto may sira agad. That employee should be in another shop.

GTFO!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    You really have to give credit for something that should be standard? Dapat naman talaga ganyan gawin hindi ung SOP nyo na kahit anong auto may sira agad. That employee should be in another shop.

GTFO!
    That's the problem with a business whose main means of compensation is INCENTIVES. Managers and mechanics have to find faults in a vehicle so that they can get commissions otherwise if the vehicle doesn't have any faults then there is no money to be made.
    As mentioned before, how can you expect a manager or a mechanic to survive with 10k gross income. May kaltas pa sa tax.
    More so with the mechanics, I have seen their work and have seen how hard it is to be one. Yung pawis at pagod....pagbaba ng makina, pagbaba ng transmission, etc etc....hindi biro....and all that for 10k less tax. I really would love to see Mr. Limcaoco do it himself and see and feel how difficult it is to do such a job. He definitely wouldn't stand a chance.

RAPIDE FeedBack Thread [merged] (horror stories & others)