New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Does anyone know who this poser is? Damn moron tried to cut us off at a stop light along E. Rodriguez Ave cor. Cordillera yesterday. He practically tried overtaking us at the middle of the intersection as we were crossing.

Fake Evo wannabe, cheap ass tires and body kits don't make for a performance vehicle let alone having an ego that's commensurate to driving one.

I honked the horn at him and given he was in no position to overtake on the right most lane I went through. Then the prick started revving aggressively behind us highlighting his acoustically obscure exhaust system.

Lame enough after passing Banawe, he was blocked by a passing Feroza. Even after than he struggled overtaking a Vios cab to make it to the stop light along Araneta where his profile photo was taken.

Are there people who actually use intercoolers as car ornaments?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mukhang turbocharged naman ser. But that's not enough reason to drive like an ass.

Driving a fast car or not, you're stupid if you drive like an ass. And you deserve to die. lol.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    There is a danger in thinking that you are fast enough when overtaking.

Even when you do succeed overtaking, you can well end up having insufficient braking power.

What was he trying to show off for? I was driving a freaking Jazz that day with my pregnant wife.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *Evo-V:
    Or the car you just overtook having insufficient braking and ending up rear-ending you.

But I'm pretty sure you do know that there are people in the world that try to compensate their lack of "size" by being overly aggressive during the times when they feel that they have an overwhelming advantage, no?

He kept his window open all the time?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I suspect he spent most of his dough on his body kits that he didn't have enough to maintain his A/C.

While he was revving he was poking his head out the window as if it was some taunt. He obviously has a mis-sized turbo if he had trouble overtaking a VIOS, among other things small and imperfectly formed.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    *jave, its more of the car behind the overtaker not having enough room to brake.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    sobrang laki lang ng EGOOOOOO nung driver....
    mas maraming posers na mayayabang mag drive kesa sa naka sportscar XD

based naman sa itsura... i think student lang yan na nag shoshow off...
    kaya next time babain mo na tapos upakan XD

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO-V View Post
    There is a danger in thinking that you are fast enough when overtaking.

Even when you do succeed overtaking, you can well end up having insufficient braking power.

What was he trying to show off for? I was driving a freaking Jazz that day with my pregnant wife.
    It's his ego he's taking care of. He thinks that he can outperform the rest of the cars on the road, and so he will. Until he finds a checkmate. And since he's an ass, he will never think of any accidents that may occur. Whether you have a baby inside or a pregnant wife.

That sir, are the mentality of stupid people. Sucks, yes. But we have to live with it. Us, who are more educated should just be more patient as to avoid road rage. But I know, you just have to stoop down to their level just to teach them some lesson. I guess that's understandable too.

Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    *Evo-V:
    Or the car you just overtook having insufficient braking and ending up rear-ending you.

But I'm pretty sure you do know that there are people in the world that try to compensate their lack of "size" by being overly aggressive during the times when they feel that they have an overwhelming advantage, no?

He kept his window open all the time?
    Feeling pogi.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    eto din yata yun biglang nagcut sakin around libis area few months ago..lusot lusot yan magdrive kaya wasnt able to get the plate # basta naalala ko puti mistubishi of this type...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Fat kid had a tribal tat on his left forearm.

I understand the boyhood dreams of owning a fast car, but seriously, what does he really want to prove? Given his set up my 1.3 MT Jazz can outrun him in the city. Spool that turbo first fatboy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Poseur Evo Driving Like a Madman