New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO-V View Post
    Fat kid had a tribal tat on his left forearm.

I understand the boyhood dreams of owning a fast car, but seriously, what does he really want to prove? Given his set up my 1.3 MT Jazz can outrun him in the city. Spool that turbo first fatboy.
    mukhang turbo to sir, baka may 4g63 engine swap din(baka lang), these things are faaaast, many pizzas are quite fast

pero that doesnt mean that he'll drive like that just coz he can...I drive fast too but I make sure im not trampling on someones buisness, plus its a waste of precious gas driving like that...maybe he thinks he is takumi ? what a joke this fatboy is

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sus, kahit may turbo broiler pa yan sa kotse nya, di sasantuhin yan ng bala pag may napikon sa kanya. lasog din ang katawan nyan pag naaksidente dahil sa kabobohan nya.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Actually, di ba "itlog" ito? Its an Evo 2 wannabe.

Depending on his turbo, if its incorrectly sized, the pressure drop across the system would cause some serious lag.

He could only keep up with the Vios and his attempts to overtake appeared to choke. So yes, he'll need to rev higher to get all that off the line acceleration. Dumbass.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005

Mali pa yata kulay niya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO-V View Post

Mali pa yata kulay niya.
    Muntik pa ma-late pa siya sa pag-rehistro... naghabol ng month end (nag-ipon muna?)

Menace to the streets. Any thinking driver will always think not only of his safety but that of the people around him.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    pano ginawa yan??

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Don 't worry. Undertakers love A-hole Overtakers.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Marami pang drivers na katulad nyan ang pwede pa natin ma encounter, and it's still good that always keep our temper cool, better to think safety especially on the road, yang mga ganyang driver jologs, baguhan lang yan kaya nagpapasikat, buti na lang din na anticipate nyo yung pagiging wreckless niya, bka pati kayo mdamay pa sa kalokohan nya.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    dont worry... their only compensating for their "tiny" problem with their large ego...
    hahahahaahahahahahaha

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    i encountered a similar scenario going to antipolo, its near the Ynares complex.. i was overtaking a blue honda, i thinks its SIR or hatch, when i saw that the incoming lane was clear, i overtook the guy with the honda like any ordinary overtaking. when i was about to pass his vehicle i heard his muffler roaring!!! he suddenly revved up and tried to RACE me!! he accelerated also. in short feeling niya eh kinakarera ko siya.!!! i think his vehicle was stock, (no turbo) cause he had a hard time catching up with me, i drove a V6 gasoline that day... my mom was with me so i just let hm overtake me.. after that i saw him swerving wildly and cutting lanes as if Race car driver and his on a race track... i don't get it why some people react that way when being overtaken and driving insanely with no apparent reason..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Poseur Evo Driving Like a Madman