New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which car do you most often see speeding on the expressway?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Econo cars (Jazz, City...)

11 8.94%
  • Midsize cars (Lancer, Mazda 3...)

22 17.89%
  • Executive saloons (Camry, Accord...)

12 9.76%
  • Sports cars (S2000, Lancer Evo, Impreza...)

21 17.07%
  • SUVs (Fortuner, Pajero...)

47 38.21%
  • Luxury Cars / SUVs (S-class, Range Rover...)

11 8.94%
  • Trucks and Buses (expressway, so PUJs prolly dont apply)

61 49.59%
  • MPV / AUV (Revo, Crosswind...)

14 11.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I think every driver has his reason/s.
    Sabi nga ni Wifey na pinupuna ko raw yung ibang driver dyan pero minsan ako rin ay ganoon.
    For me try to understand na lang sila, go on with your usual driving.
    Minsan napapa-shoulder din ako kasi no choice talaga, parehong mababagal at sabay pa sa dalawang lane, so no choice but to go away ASAP. Kasi sa akin, ina-assume ko na lang na hazard sila kung makikisabay ako sa road, so for me, kung hindi kayo lalayo sa akin, ako ang lalayo sa inyo. Ayoko ng may kasabay o bumubuntot sa akin, lumalayo ako sa kanila, either going slow or sprint mo sa 180 km/hr, di na hahabol yan. Assumed ko na new drivers lang sila.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    how about motor bikes that are under the 400cc catagory? would they be considered dangerous? i have seen a 100 or even a 90 cc 2 stroke bike going from bicutan to C5 or nichols, with 2 people riding, only one had a helmet... but both were wearing police uniforms.. are they exempted from the 400cc rules? i for one know that some of the PNCC patrol motorbikes are only 175cc.... and some dnt wear helmets...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    yeah but ironically, it's the slow ones who always get entangled with accidents. Funny isn't it?
    oo nga. kadalasan yun. pag sobrang bagal, you are more likely to cause an accident. dapat, go with the flow.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Too fast or too slow... both are troublesome.

Swim with the river, my son... make no splashes...

-----

Nakakainis nga yung mga scooters na yan! Di nahuhuli! We almost got into an accident once, as the trucks (both lanes) in front of us braked almost to a stop because some idiot was puttering along at 30 km/h in his scooter and merged to the center line.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    the worse ive seen are the young people who buys those little ricer cars..puts on a full exhaust system and intake and thinks that their cars just gained 300HP.
    1.if you think your car's fast..dont pick a race with a 3 ton ford expie(its what i drive)everyone knows that a full size SUv wont be a match for a small car.
    2.dont pick to race me..lol(you might just realize how slow your car is )

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lahat ng pumapatol sa ricey car ko. hehehe
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    Hyundai Sta. Fe drivers

these are bad drivers

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Going to Pagudpod last summer. 2 lanes lng ang highway. 4x kami halos ma-aksidente.

Bus lagi ang may pakana.

Biruin mo, overtaking at the wrong time always. Laging may kaharap na vehicle pa going the opposite way. What they always do is due to size, mag-CUT pa sila sa akin. Kahit na I'm following the other vehicle closely pa. COnvoy kasi e. Magugulat ka na lng kasi nakapatay pa headlights, tapus from malayo...bibirit sila then cut. Muntik na talaga mabangin ako dun

Na puno talaga ako dun sa mga yun. Ang ginawa ko, reckless ata, pag wide open ang road, pumupunta ako sa gitna., Kahit ano pang highbeam ng bus, di ko talaga pinapalusot. OK na yun nasa tama silang takbo, kaysa ma-aksidente pa kasama pasahero nila.

So ayun, tatlong bus ata nasalikod ko papuntang Vigan....sabay sabay kami nakarating dun. Lahat sila sa likod ko. HAHAHAHA!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I also hate busses that use their size to shove you off and cut in front of you.

Makes me really want to get a tank and ram them all, then proceed as if nothing happened with all their busses leaking oil and coolant from being rammed from behind. Spike strips are also effective and I'm sure a lot of you dream of laying one in front of those who cut in front of you (which you soon pass, and then proceed to daydream about laying on that spike strip)

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    ya its really a bad thing how buses abuse other smaller vechicles... what i have done to counter or at least let them think twice when they want to cut in front of me.. was to install a bus air horn on my starex.. i installed it last december and it was quite effective to let buses know that they just cant push me around.. when i went to baguio last march. it scared the crap out of the buses who tried to cut in front of me.. well its also helps that im bigger than the average size bus driver so ever he came out of his bus and i came out of my starex then we can always see whos bigger then. heheh

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Poll: Dangerous cars on the Expressway