New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    I think pwede mo na I complain din ito sa barangay nya basta intact yung texts nyo... wag lang kayo mapapatapat sa mahirap kausap

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Nakakausap niyo pala pag ibang number gamit pangtawag eh, why not talk to him when he answer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll advise/ask on your that option sir. I'm not sure if ginawa na nila this option to call him using another number.. Ibang tropa yung nag text just to ask and test if he will reply, and he did.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakakausap niyo pala pag ibang number gamit pangtawag eh, why not talk to him when he answer?

Oo nga naman. Ano naman ang sinasabi nyo if sinagot nya call nyo using another number?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    mostly text sir... pag call using the owner's cell which he know.... hindi nya sinasagot.. pero kung ibang tao/number mag text.. sumasagot siya thru text as long as its a business deal.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^
    agree.

siguro naman di niya papayagan masira ang name nya sa halagang Php800.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ..come to think of it mga sir... "just assuming"

if ayaw nya sumagot regarding the issues na nangyari sa installation.. tapos ayaw nya sagutin... i believe on this part.. its already an issue... kahit siguro tawagan pa namin at kausapin ng maayos... he can just drop the call - or worse hindi na muna siya mag sasagot ng kahit anong text or call.

if he has that sense of morality to honor his warranty.. the first text where may issue yung installation.. dapat sinagot na nya agad and scheduled a meetup to repair or replace the tints with bubbles. pero hindi po siya sumasagot.. thus the next test they did is to text him using a different number asking for his business and he was answering back.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Then call him using a different number, problem solved! Next please

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Then call him using a different number, problem solved! Next please

he may just drop the call if ayaw nya talaga i-honor yung warranty. best solution is to entrap him and demand refund or backjob on the spot..

otherwise maul him, let him run a few steps ahead and stab him with a toothpick... just kidding.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    he may just drop the call if ayaw nya talaga i-honor yung warranty. best solution is to entrap him and demand refund or backjob on the spot..

otherwise maul him, let him run a few steps ahead and stab him with a toothpick... just kidding.
    yes sir.. we have the same thoughts.. since he is not answering texts regarding the complaints.. then i believe calling cannot resolve but possibly make him hide more.

we're always available for a reasonable solution.. a refund will do just fine.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    This sounds a little one sided.

There's a communication issue here no doubt and it is pretty easy to go after this guy by just posing as a new customer.

Secondly this thread is rather libelous given the way its presenting the facts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Patrick Dy - Foil Em Up