New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    as for me, di dapat hayaan yang ganyang practice. go for a back job or full refund, with cool heads prevailing. hirap din kasing walang shop...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hayaan mo na, ikalat mo na lang sa internet para umabot sa mga family and friends niya, kahiya hiya pa siya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    I'm creating this thread in behalf of a good friend last November 17, 2012.

Here is his story below.

We are constantly texting/calling him but he is not answering any of the calls or texts for the past 2 days. But if we're contacting him using another number asking for quotations/installations, mas mabilis pa siya sa alas-kwatro na mag reply. Even pushing us the benefits of having the tints.

Ingat tayo mga sir sa taong ito.. lumalabas ang totoong ugali sa halagang 800 pesos.

Patrick Dy - pulled from his personal FB page.

eto yung work that we are complaining - pulled from his Foil Em Up FB Page - Before and After Shots

eto naman yung bubbles na lumabas in less than 2 weeks... (1 month warranty daw)
    ---to follow--- currently picture being taken
    Thanks TS for the heads up.

Think this is the same from what i've seen in sulit:

http://www.**************/index.php/...tion,12-13,233

good morning to all...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pag may katwiran ipaglaban mo.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    honestly mga sirs.. we are looking into all options.. one of the reason why we turned into posting it here in tsikot.... getting feedback, passing the knowledge and experience with this person, etc etc etc.

we have also discussed the option to let it go.. for 800pesos.. it may be small.. but also it may be big for a typical minimum wage filipino earner.. heck.. you can get a good meal for a family of 3 for 800 in a fastfood to a fair restaurant.

this issue is not yet resolved. but in behalf of the owner of the vehicle and us.. we do thank you for your opinions. hopefully we can resolve this or.. just let it go and let karma decide on its own.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Patrick Dy - Foil Em Up