New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^^^ Ahoy, free plug.

Edit: Was referring to torque2006.
    Last edited by Kikkomann; December 5th, 2006 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Was referring to torque2006.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    grilla ka na lang pare.
    mukhang ganun na nga hehe

i just remembered may old spaghetti house na nga pala dun sa antipolo. at least dun masarap pagkain.

buti nalang wala akong pang-padi's

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    ^^^ Ahoy, free plug.

Edit: Was referring to torque2006.
    ay unintentional yun mga moderator. taga cainta kase ako, madalas den kami jan sa taas.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post

Yung Padi's Point dito sa amin at dun sa Caloocan kilala lang as tambayan ng mga p*k-p*k.
    Korek...same goes for Padi's Point in the Timog/Tomas Morato rotonda.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^^^ Hehehe. Palagay ko OK lang naman kahit intentional.

Anyways, I remember going to Padi's Point once when we were in Cebu. Parang wala lang naman. Mahal na ba ngayon sa Padi's Point?

Edit: Sh1t naunahan na naman ako. Was referring to torque2006.
    Last edited by Kikkomann; December 5th, 2006 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Was referring to torque2006

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Kikkomann bagal mo kase mag type eh. LOL

no seriously, whoever that was in the padi's point shirt showed arrogance. even if he's just a cook, waiter, branch manager or owner, the fact is he was carrying the padi's point brand and whatever his actions are, would ultimately lead to the image of padi's.

so another unsolicited advice: if you don't want your company's image to get tarnished, tell your employees not to wear their office uniforms outside. this has happened over and over again.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    VP maybe the owner of the car, but he may not be the one driving at that time.

Nonetheless, if I were you, I'd just let it pass. My advice to all drivers is to bring lots of patience and kindness while driving.

Zeus was right. Hindi natin kilala ang other driver. Good thing, he was not another Rolito Go.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hmm, interesting ito a... :popcorn:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tsk, tsk, tsk. i feel you bro. buti na lang nakapagtimpi ka, ikakasal ka pa naman. congrats na lang. san ba reception? padi's? joke

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Padi's Point President gave me the finger