New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    hello peeps, this is my first post. madalas ako magbasa ng threads in the goon squad hq but never thought that i'd be posting with an incident myself.

just this afternoon while on my way home from work, i passed through tiendesitas to get from julia vargas to ortigas avenue. there was some construction work being done at the ortigas gate and only one lane could be used. ako yung nasa unahan palabas ng ortigas and there was this maroon nissan patrol with plate number VBW547 na papasok naman sa tiendesitas from ortigas avenue. we were both stopped, waiting for the guard's signal para dumaan. so sumenyas yung guard sa akin then nakita ko yung patrol na umabante din. i didn't want any trouble so prumeno ako enough para makadaan itong si patrol. apparently, the driver didn't like idea so he gave me the finger. naburat ako so hinabol ko yung patrol. he stopped at a construction site and even tried to sideswipe my car. then lumabas sya at hinamon ako ng sapakan.

i sensed that he was probably the contractor for that site and that the construction workers there were his people kaya i didn't step down. instead, i talked to him asking why he gave me the finger. sabi nya i deserve it daw kasi people like me deserve to get that treatment daw. so i told him na sinenyasan ako nung guard para pumasok and i dont understand what i did wrong. apparently, sinenyasan din daw sya nung guard para pumasok. so in that case, i told him, pareho tayong sinensyasan so why did he have to give me the finger. he insists that i deserve it.

aalis na sana ako but i couldn't leave without trying. bumaba ako ng sasakyan and asked him politely, sabi ko 'pare, i think you owe me an apology'. he simply said i don't think so, i think you deserve it. gusto ko na talaga upakan right there and then kaso since malapit na kasal ko, nagpigil na lang ako. this guy was wearing a padi's point shirt so i figured he must be an employee.

now i get home and call the office of padi's point asking kung sino yung driver nun nissan patrol with plate number VBW547. the person on the other line tells me that it was vince padilla, president of padi's point philippines. damn civilized action for a president ha? so i now make complaints here and there, sa ortigas realty development office, sa frontera verde admin as well as sa padi's point, even if he was the president. i told them that i'll make sure that i'll inform all my friends about the incident and tell them not to patronize padi's point as well as the fun ranch they are currently constructing inside frontera verde.

i took and pic of his plate number and he took a pic of mine in return. i am just so frustrated. i regret not having to get a pic of him. i'm quite certain na walang mangyayari sa complaint ko because this guy is a bigshot. pero may araw din itong vince padilla na ito. maybe not now, pero darating din yan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pare baka driver nya yun?

company driver kasi gamit nya minsan eh kaya naka uniform nang padis point.

alam ko hindi sya nagsusuot nang padis point na shirt.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it's any consolation, hindi naman masarap ang food sa Padi's Point at panget ang service.

Yung Padi's Point dito sa amin at dun sa Caloocan kilala lang as tambayan ng mga p*k-p*k.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    road rage. what a shame.

i believe this will reach him, many of the tsikoteers here are very very influential people.

my advice to everyone: when driving don't go to the darkside :vader:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ingat lang tayo sa mga ganyan, baka may baril yan mag ala Rolito Go Hwag na hwag kang bumaba ng auto sa mga ganyan sitwasyon(parehas mainit ang ulo), pabayaan mu na lang

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sana nga driver lang yun para kung makarating man sa kung sinong mas mataas eh alatin yung driver na yun at mapaalis.

Pero kung yung presidente nga na yun, well, ipagdasal na lang natin siya...

...at ang maaga niyang pagpanaw sa pinakamasakit na paraan.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    pare baka driver nya yun?

company driver kasi gamit nya minsan eh kaya naka uniform nang padis point.

alam ko hindi sya nagsusuot nang padis point na shirt.
    no, dude, that was him. this guy is in his early 40s. hindi nangmamaliit po ako pero we were conversing in fluent english kaya i don't think he was a driver. clinarify ko din yun with the employee sa padi's point head office (laarni catayona, hr officer/7271804), he was the one driving the patrol. bad trip tong mga gaitong rich brats, they think they can step on anyone.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    If it's any consolation, hindi naman masarap ang food sa Padi's Point at panget ang service.

Yung Padi's Point dito sa amin at dun sa Caloocan kilala lang as tambayan ng mga p*k-p*k.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
    thanks, pare. i never did enjoy the food but we usually go to padi's sa antipolo for drinks after we golf sa valley golf. bad trip talaga, i'm never going back there.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    grilla ka na lang pare.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    road rage. what a shame.

i believe this will reach him, many of the tsikoteers here are very very influential people.

my advice to everyone: when driving don't go to the darkside :vader:
    naku, i do hope this will reach him. he knew he was wrong but i figured he didn't want to apologize with all his people looking at us.

there were about 15 construction people looking at us, most probably all of them under his command. kaya di ko na pinatulan. pero if it was just him and me, i would have taken this guy out.

imagine, ayain ako ng sapakan habang nandun yung mga tao nya? hehe

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast
Padi's Point President gave me the finger