New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Just this morning (~5AM) may nakasalubong ako na motorsiklo na naka-LED bar at ang lakas ng glare. I just put my HIDs to high and he turned off his LED bar leaving his stock halogen headlights on. I then turned my HL to low and we both went our own way.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    WTF is wrong with these guys. Mga professionals pa naman. Baka fan ng wild wild west type of palabas or movies.

Mababaw na dahilan para pumatay ng tao. SMH

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Another pride lost

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Walang matalas na hindi pumopurol

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Walang pinipili ang road rage talaga. Educated or not. Self control ang true test.
    Mejo OT: knowing na willingly sila nag duel, may laban ba yung namatayan sa korte?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Walang pinipili ang road rage talaga. Educated or not. Self control ang true test.
    Mejo OT: knowing na willingly sila nag duel, may laban ba yung namatayan sa korte?
    Paging Juan Martinez. What's your take on this? They both talked about a duel. Went back to the same spot. Both were shot. Can the survivor claim self defense? He did surrender afterall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kaya nagpauna yung prof. shooter alam nya may laban siya depende sa abugado.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Dueling is actually a crime. If it results in one getting killed, the other participant may be put in prison from a minimum of 12 years to a maximum of 20 years. Bilibid yan. There's no defense.

The engineer would probably be better off not admitting there was a duel so he could claim self defense.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    kaya nagpauna yung prof. shooter alam nya may laban siya depende sa abugado.
    Still a pretty stupid idea. What if the other guy didn't miss?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    Dueling is actually a crime. If it results in one getting killed, the other participant may be put in prison from a minimum of 12 years to a maximum of 20 years. Bilibid yan. There's no defense.

The engineer would probably be better off not admitting there was a duel so he could claim self defense.
    The Lawyer took the first shot/s, right?

And the Engineer was hit on his foot/leg?

However, supposedly, he has his gun ready,- and this is a complication.... He could probably spin a story here...

"And who

Was wrong?

And who

Was right?

It didn't

Matter in

The thick

Of the

Fight!"

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.9K _/_/_/_/_/:waltz1:_/_/_/_/_/

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast