New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I heard this over a radio station this morning. Apparently after the argument the two agreed to a gun duel. They went home and come back to the agreed meeting place and shot each other. Pathetic.

news link from inquirer:

The police said that Belen stopped his vehicle and confronted Cristobal, complaining about the glare coming from his motorcycle’s headlight.

The two got into an argument, resulting in both of them going to their homes and returning to the scene with their firearms.

Belen fired first, hitting Cristobal in the feet, apparently to teach him a lesson, according to Bustamante.

However, Cristobal, a professional shooter, retaliated by shooting him thrice in the chest. He then went to the Police Community Precinct Station 6 and gave himself up.

Read more: 1 dead, 1 wounded as gun owners argue | Inquirer News
    Follow us: *inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sira ulo talaga yung motorcycle. Dapat siya yung namatay

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Both are college graduates; One is a Lawyer, the other one is an Engineer. Their respective EQ left them when they need it most. Between going home, getting their guns and shooting each other, what were they thinking?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by noitimed View Post
    Both are college graduates; One is a Lawyer, the other one is an Engineer. Their respective EQ left them when they need it most. Between going home, getting their guns and shooting each other, what were they thinking?
    "It starts"

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.9K _/_/_/_/_/:waltz1:_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Wtf. Everyone has a gun nowadays. This is idiotic. Idiots with guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by noitimed View Post
    Who is the Lawyer?

Who is the Engineer?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Who is the Lawyer?

Who is the Engineer?

Utas ang isang abogado nang pagbabarilin ng isang electrical engineer na naka*duwelo nito matapos magtalo ukol sa nakakasilaw na headlight ng motorsiklo ng suspek, kahapon ng mada-ling-araw sa Caloocan City.

Agad na nasawi dahil sa iba’t ibang tama ng bala ng kalibre .45 baril ang biktimang si Nelson Belen, ng Block 1 Lot 5 Cardion Street, Senate Village 1, Brgy. 173, ng naturang lungsod.

Nagtamo naman ng tama ng bala sa paa ang suspek na si Andy Cristobal, 43, isang Overseas Filpino Worker (OFW), at nakaratay ngayon sa Philippine Orthopedic Hospital sa Quezon City.

Sa ulat ng pulisya, minamaneho ng biktima ang kanyang Mitsubishi Pajero sa may Senate Avenue pauwi ng bahay dakong alas- 12:15 ng madaling-araw nang masilaw siya sa LED headlight ng kasalubong na motorsiklo na minamaneho ni Cristobal at angkas na si Joseph Ochona.

Kinompronta ng abogado ang suspek na nauwi sa mainitang pagtatalo. Umalis sa lugar ang dalawa at pareho ring bumalik na kapwa armado na ng baril.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I wouldn't expect anything good from confronting a person who has no sense of courtesy (judging from his glaring LED lights).

I also don't go by the saying "parang walang pinag aralan" as it implies that educated people are supposed to act better. The way a person acts is more about character, upbringing and family background. It makes me wonder how these 2 people were raised by their parents to be so violent

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I wouldn't expect anything good from confronting a person who has no sense of courtesy (judging from his glaring LED lights).

I also don't go by the saying "parang walang pinag aralan" as it implies that educated people are supposed to act better. The way a person acts is more about character, upbringing and family background. It makes me wonder how these 2 people were raised by their parents to be so violent
    That is the false "sense of entitlement" people have these days....

Just oooohhhhh soooooo oozing with it.... leading to such fatal decisions....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    I wouldn't expect anything good from confronting a person who has no sense of courtesy (judging from his glaring LED lights). - very well said. eto ba yung statement na "hwag patulan / hwag ibaba ang level ng pag-iisip" . i just flash my high beam on them, letting them know they're wrong with their lights, but i won't open my window.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast