New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    case in point a jeep was caught in Zambales.. the owner has nver been to Zambales. he is from Mendenz in cavite and only drives his jeep to tagaytay at the most furthest place, sabi pa ng owner i dnt think my jeep can make it to Zambales its old na daw..
    pero wala cya magawa he had to pay P3000 sa violation that he didnt comit para lang ma register ang jeep nya ulit..
    Abot ba ng Zambales ang authority ng MMDA? Parang Metro Manila lang ang sakop nila di ba?

So I think this is a different apprehending agency if the violation occurred out there? Can you name specifically which agency?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    i wasnt only talking about MMDA. sori if it sounded like that.. what i meant to say is that an owner of a jeepney.. living in the tagaytay area,, swears he never drove his jeep to Zambales, but when he needed to get the jeep registered it had a pending violation in Zambales. the owner contends that his jeep would have never made it to Zambales in the first place.

this story is from my suki for registering my van in tagaytay. the jeepney owner was also thier customer.. the husband of this person is an LTO official.. unfortunately this happend to their motorbike.. this family lives somewhere in tagaytay.. what happened was they became a victim of the ramdom plate number being chosen by corupt apprenhending officers to write down on the ticket.

the motorbike was apparently na huli sa batangas. the husband was the person using the motorbike in tagaytay.. and it has never been to lipa batangas..

what im trying to say is even if your car is not caught, you just might be a lucky person with your plate number written on the violation ticket, in place of the high ranking official or people with conections to higher officials. as we all know quota system ang pag pang huli ng mga MMDA, chocolate boys and the yellow boys di ba?

so just to make their quotas they jst write ramdom numbers on the violation tickets..
    i dnt know how true this would be. but why then would you be aprehended at a place you have never been too..

case in point who was that person that was caught for coding violation on a friday when hes car is coding on monday?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJazz View Post
    System error ito hindi kotong. Note na nasa central database ang records nyo at pag nagbayad kayo, ireremit rin nila to sa main office ng LTO. Pwede nyo naman icontest ang records, and most probably wrong programming.

Ang problema lang talaga is yung abala, pero kailangan tanggapin na walang software ng bug free.
    Jeez, mission-critical ang software nila, dapat hindi dinedeploy ng walang intensive tests to fix major bugs. Kung sa ibang bansa yan, dinumog na sila ng mga demanda. Sa atin lang kasi hindi gumagana ng maayos ang court system lalo na kalaban mo gobyerno.

Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Yes, I think it's time we ALL do something about this but not as individuals, but as a group, or a collective body. We will have a better voice that way.

That's why I suggested to the TS, and to anyone who has been victimized this way, to keep copies of the documents that came from the LTO and from the MMDA itself.
    I agree.

To the suggestion na i-report sa ombudsman or civil service commission, don't waste your time. I've seen valid, clear-as-day complaints reported to these offices going nowhere. Talamak ang CSC, isang complaint nagtatagal ng 2-3 years bago ka nila i-inform na wala pa silang nagagawa.

BTW, pinick-up kaya ng imbestigador ang issue?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I say email GMA or imbestigador about this. So will the direct victim pls report it to them(imbestigador/GMA)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    kaya ako kahit na masama ang maglagay.. naglalagay na lang ako kesa maabala pa sa opisina ng "Lokbu Transportation office" at "Maling-Maling Development Authority nayan"!!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    [SIZE=3]Mga sir sumbong nyo sa BITAG, for sure may action agad yan.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]BITAG HOTLINE – 9328919 / 9325310[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]TEXT HOTLINE – 09192141624 / 09299792325[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Address – #299 Syjuco Building, Tandang Sora Ave. Quezon City[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]E-mail add – [/SIZE][SIZE=3]bahalasitulfo*hotmail.com[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]WEBSITE – [/SIZE][SIZE=3]http://www.untvweb.com/index.html[/SIZE][SIZE=3] - Watch BITAG LIVE here Monday – Friday from 9 am or listen to DZME 1530.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]You can also watch BITAG LIVE in – [/SIZE][SIZE=3]http://www.pinoychannel.tv/[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i dont think that it is a bug in the software.... its more of encoding errors..... or intentionally encoding errors in the system.... yan ang usually sakit ng mga systems.... lalo na kung may kabalbalan yun nag-eencode..... hay naku magrerenew na ko next year... sana naman di ko maexperience yan. so far so good, never been apprehended since i renewed my license...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    [quote=badsekktor;1368616]i dont think that it is a bug in the software.... its more of encoding errors..... or intentionally encoding errors in the system.... yan ang usually sakit ng mga systems.... lalo na kung may kabalbalan yun nag-eencode..... [quote]

If that's the case, PAKTAY tayo lahat sa COMPUTERIZED 2010 elections. .

This early, I predict a LANDSLIDE win by the administration presidential and vice-presidential bet. Despite all the odds.

Ako rin due na for renewal ng license next year and I can only PRAY to the LORD above na walang kababalaghan na maganap.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    WTF, same here I have an apprehension upon renewing... and the violation date is jan 10, 2009? last year pa yan ah... i always have a ticket on violations... so hassle... i'm already absent for 2 days at work.. i hope this not a modus operandi... kung system failure man dpat ayusin nila.. hndi pwede ang system failure or bug sa government system!! pano uunlad pinas... pano kung ang system na ito is for criminal records, edi nag ka criminal case na din ako!!
    napaka simple lng ng bug na ito kung system error, napunta yung apprehension records sa records ng user ID ko??? parang hirap paniwalaan sa system na mag transfer ng records sa maling user ID.. unless intended by users...
    sana mag improve na pinas, ok lng mag corrupt pero wag sobra... tignan nyo ibang bansa like SG, wla nman sila masyado resource like PH pero asenso sila, kasi discipline mga tao & honest... kung ganun parin tayo hanggang ngyn 10 years from now we will still be in the same odd..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    i've just run into this problem myself. went to renew my drivers license and was told i have a coding violation from july 2009. problem was the day of violation was tuesday and my car is coded for monday. my first question was how did mmda get my name and drivers license number if they weren't colluding with lto? then i remembered i had an accident with a motorcycle on a tuesday. it was the cyclist's fault, the mmda person actually had the cyclist pay me for my broken side mirror, and they weren't happy with the guy because he started out kind of arrogant. so because he reimbursed me he didn't get a ticket, and i didn't get a ticket because i was considered not at fault. so the only explanation i have is that:

the mmda had my name and license number because they took it at the start of the accident investigation, as they should;

the mmda fellow needed to make some quota and having my information it was easy to make out a ticket against me.

so tomorrow i'm off to guadalupe...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Is this a new LTO - MMDA modus operandi?