New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang tindi naman nyan!!! Malapit kana sa bahay nyo kaka bda trip yan.. I think its time to learn some Self Defense para kahit papano eh confident tayo..

O.T
    Kung mag aaral kayo ng martial arts yung Combat Aikido You will learn all the deffensive move agains hold up.. kahit may naka tutok na gun and knife..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mahihirapan ata si sir Altis lumaban dun. He has his hands full. Pero sa bagay, sila FPJ nga nakakaya, eh. heheh.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the kind words, guys. Talagang ibayong pag-iingat na ang ginagawa ko. As expected, after complaining to the Barangay Captain, I noticed that after that incident, may nag-roronda na tanod. But, last Sunday and Monday night, wala na. Maybe they got bored. Ganun pala ang mararamdaman nang isang nabiktima. You feel so violated right in your own backyard.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Am glad you got out of that in one piece, Altis.

The problem about relying on the police or your local tanods for protection is that it is physically impossible for them to be everywhere and to protect everyone at the same time. Besides, it is the criminals that decide when and where they will strike, not the law enforcers. Thus, I agree with some of the comments mentioned above about becoming more serious about self-defense. The next batch of hooligans you come across might not be as friendly.

Refuse to be a victim. Fight back.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good thing you did not fought back.

first, sila ay prepared

2nd, yong nakita mo, yon lang ang alam mo, malay mo may mga backup pa ang mga iyon.

d na baling napahiya, isipin mo na lang makakaganti ka rin.

paano?

babalik ang mga yon, but this time meron ka ng plan A at B

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Darn.... am not that pessimist no...but its not worth fighting for.... your life will be at greater risk pag lumaban ka pa...i know defense training is good pero isa lang naman ang kailangan nila, your stuff....i know a lot of people na naglaban and in the end they loose it all... pati life..tsk... tsk..! our country is not really that safe pero we have to live it all.....accept it all....we can be a victim sometimes but if we at least be careful n be aware of our environments.. we will survive it.....i feel you on that... i almost died defending someone elses life coz of those fools..... lets face....be extra careful..thats the best defense... just my opinion..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, kikomonster. You are right in saying that one should be careful when in the streets of Metro Manila. Whether or not one should fight depends on ones personal beliefs on the matter, the particular situation one is faced with, and the level of one's defensive training. There is no blanket policy for everyone.

I'm sure that other persons thought that they would not be harmed if they chose to let the criminals have what they wanted, but who ended up being rape or killed in spite of their cooperation. I for one would not want to entrust my well-being and the future of my family to the tender mercies of a man pointing a gun at me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isipin mo na lang na di ka nasaktan...nakakahinayang pero mapaplitan pa naman iyon...i know how it feels mawalan/manakawan...

naalala ko tuloy yung latest... water meter sa labas ng bahay nanakaw pa rin kahit guarded ang village...'ta_ _ - i_ang mga iyan...abala pa tuloy sa pagpapa-calibrate ng bagong water meter...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So, kelan tayo reresbak?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    So, kelan tayo reresbak?
    tanong lang... meron ba talagang Goon Squad sa tsikot? i mean... ano ang ginagawa nila? at up to what point sila reresbak? thanks....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Naholdap ako!!!