New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Last Thursday. Right on the street where I live...three houses na lang at bahay ko na. I live in Sikatuna Village, Quezon City. Our road is under construction and we can't get our cars inside our garage. So we park them at the end of the block and walk home.

That night, I was walking towards my house carrying my gym bag, attache case, cellphone and new clie pda. Two men (in their late teens or in their twenties) approached me and one poked a gun at me while the other took out a knife and held it against my abdomen. They demanded that I give them what I was carrying.

After that, they walked calmly away as if nothing happened. I ran home and called 117 (a lot of good that did). But, when the police came, wala na silang inabutan.

Damn, I didn't mind the loss of the phone. But my new Clie' and my files???:mad: :mad: :mad:

What's this country coming to?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Did you go to the police station and had the incident blottered? You could also aid the men in uniforms by cartographic sketchings.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    oh well, wala ka na magagawa nyan... lam mo naman sa pinas di ba, mabagala ng system... no offense meant pero that`s true... =)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had the incident blottered that very night. The thing is...the police gave me an album of pictures of their rougues gallery to see if he was previously caught. Wala naman sa pictures but I would recognize them if ever I saw them again.

When I went to complain sa barangay namin, the barangay captain himself told me that they were aware of certain bad elements with the same M.O. going around our village. I was exasperated since they knew that people from our street only walk home due to the road construction. Bad trip talaga!!! Ako pa ang natiyempuhan nung mga yun!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Either baguhan sa area nyo yung goons or di kaya yung mga tumira sa iyo eh tauhan ng construction company na gumagawa sa kalye nyo? All they need is a couple of days to monitor your activities.

Kamusta ba ang barangay tanod activity jan? Dapat may rumoronda every 15 minutes.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bad trip yan ah... sa sarili mo pang lugar.... could u describe ano mga itsura nila? kse i live nearby lang... sa may project 2 area... baka mamaya biglang lumipat sila dun... sa min naman kahit sa labas ka ng bahay mo magpark pwede ka manakawan ng side mirror... dapat din e report mo yan sa baranggay sa inyo... tapos mag pa ronda sila ng mga tanod lalo na pag gabi...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yikes! bad trip yan a...

ungas, ipasalvage mo na sa goon squad mo yung mga ogag na yun :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry to hear that...

leche sila!!!

sad to say that we're not safe kahit malapit (or nasa) bahay na tayo.

ingat mga peeps!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    yikes! bad trip yan a...

ungas, ipasalvage mo na sa goon squad mo yung mga ogag na yun :D
    Hmmm... total ikaw naman ang top seeded man ko, ikaw na bahala tumira. :D Investigate on the case first before action.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sikatuna? Sana tinawagan mo na si Goon Squad GlennSter at tinugis niyo na. hehehe. Lapit lang niya sa area.

Pero seriously, at least you are ok.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Naholdap ako!!!