New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano bang gov't agency ang oversight sa mga eletric and water utilities natin? parang sa mga telco NTC pwede mag reklamo.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    tataas nanaman daw ang singil sa tubig this Feb. (read it last week sa teleradio)

kung sobra sobra ang mga "bonuses" na nabuking ni P-Noy sa mwss at pinatangal na, dapat bawasan na ang singil sa atin kasi wala ng mga swit!k dun. or walang nangyari sa exposé na yun?
    Last edited by impulzz; February 3rd, 2011 at 04:10 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by d_9 View Post
    Just want to help others out with this.

We already settled our bill of 76k with the maynilad

Some steps we did:
    1. Just pay the amount on how much water use for the next month. So that water will not be cut-off. I think they gave you 2 to 3 months for this.

2. Ask the person who deliver mail or the person that will come to inspect the water on who to talk with in their office.

3. Send a letter to maynilad or the person will make it faster.
    Hi there I need your help, since I have the same problem but maybe a lower cost for my bill can you email or post it here what letter do I have to do. I already meet and went to Maynilad and talk to the person assign to my area and yet the same thing "what ever is the meter reading " I had to pay, my average amount before my unbelievable 12k, was just 700 !
    Thank you

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Na experience din namin to our bill was 100k + residential home in Magallanes Village, we went to The water company MAYNILAD . They said that we have to pay a minimum amount every month including our monthly usage mga 12k+ a month. Hindi na kami nag complain, what we did is hired a plumber to check all of the house' plumbing connections and found a huge leak at the garage, bubbles and water were flowing out of the cracks (kaya pala). We made it sure na this won't happened again. Invested on changing all pipes connection to VESBO brand which is hard flexible plastic made in Germany. When they were removing the old pipes i saw that its extremely rusted naka 1960's pa mga tubo.

Moral lesson: regularly check your pipes kung my leak or what.
    Minsan pag gabi na (sleeping time) pinapatay namin yung MAIN VALVE, pag gising eh di i bukas.
    Now our average bill is 800.00 - 1,000 (10 people dto sa house plus 1 dog)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sabihin mo sakanila: "Pare, mukha ba kami naliligo sa ionized distilled water?"

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Lol wtf? 76K Water bill? Kami nga meron swimming pool sa house and monthly change ng water eh between 4 to 6k lang water bill namin... Not to mention every other day naglalaba maids namin... Lol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Maynilad Water: 76K water bill!