Maynilad is presently digging up a large portion of Alabang-Zapote Road in the Las PinaS Area. Although it's kinda wrong timing kasi sinabay pa nila sa Xmas season when there are lots of cars on the road, that's not my main beef.

Ang nakaka-asar is when they cover-up their diggings after laying down their pipes. Yung asphalt is "naka-umbok" meaning not level with the rest of the road, plus yung asphalt medyo rough ang texture at halatang minadali ang pag overlay. The result is a very rough ride when you go drive over them.
Ganun din na-notice ko sa Fort Bonifacio area. Ang tagal-tagal na nun, sobrang traffic, pag dumaan ka doon sa mga natapos na nila, hindi pwede normal speed kasi nga hindi maayos ang pagkaka-aspalto nila resulting in matagtag na biyahe.

I'm sure that like me, most of you spend a lot of time and money maintaining and beautifying our cars. All this is negated when you go out on the road and drive over substandard streets brought about by the haphazard and cavalier attitude of Maynilad and other utilities.

Local governments should inspect the "work" done by Maynilad and should see to it that their asphalt overlays over their diggings should be level with the street and not of rough quality. In other words, Maynilad should bring back the roads the way they found it! Maynilad - umayos kayo!