New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfolk View Post
    Mukha namang hindi masyadong damaged yung mga new plates eh. Tingin ko undersized yung bolt head na ginamit kaya lumusot doon sa oblong na butas. Dapat yan nilagyan din ng washer para mas malaki kinakapitan ng bolt.
    as the plates have elevated edges, some amount of work is involved to make the washer fit, i.e., cut it or grind it, else the elevated lip get crushed.
    matagal nang issue yang washer fit sa plaka.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 3rd, 2022 at 05:34 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Worst I've seen on this is with some import cars.

Either hindi talaga tugma yung bolt holes for the OEM ones on the car, or hindi kasya yung plate sa space provided, kaya tinupi yung plate lang para magkaysa.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post

Either hindi talaga tugma yung bolt holes for the OEM ones on the car, or hindi kasya yung plate sa space provided, kaya tinupi yung plate lang para magkaysa.
    yes ive seen some kailangan butasan sa midline portion ng plate para lang maimount

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013

bobo kase mga filipino, pwede ka mag pasok ng imported na sasakyan sa pinas na hindi compliant sa license plate standard ng pinas...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That's my disappointment with the bmw as well. Walang slot for the plates the casa had to drilled on the bumpers to attach the temp plates.20221104_153726.jpg20221104_153739.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

the 90s sentra!
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The LTO has just made a major amendment on special plates | TopGear PH

the agency has announced that it has, quite literally, used up all the possible combinations for two and three-number plates.
    It starts at P35,000 with applicable fees and charges issued by the LTO on top of that.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    hmmm...
    methinks it's time to get a new car...

but in truth,
    it's only the last digit that i'm after...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    hmmm...

but in truth,
    unfortunately, neither of our cars can be driven on Tuesdays in areas with coding restrictions. the requested ending number was not given to us.
    we were planning to apply for a special plate, but with this new LTO memo, we're having second thoughts now.

imo... it seems this three-letter, four-number combination might no longer qualify as a special plate.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    hmmm...

but in truth,
    Pwede mo na malagyan ng real na NCC-1701 plate and hindi conduction sticker lang doc!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast