I understand being towed along EDSA if you're stalled, or in Makati or Ortigas areas if illegally parked. But barangay roads? Here's my story:

I stopped along Calbayog st. beside Reyes Gym to buy some delicious Putong Ube (it was a SATURDAY and Calbayog St. is just a barangay road). The saleslady asked me kung may driver daw ba ako, sabi ko wala and asked why. She said yung mga pumaparada daw doon tino-tow. I jokingly told her "I-tow nila para patayin ko silang lahat." As soon as those words came out of my mouth ayun na yung tow truck pumarada na sa harap ko and the crew were walking towards my car about to attach the chain.

I ran out of the store and proceeded to go inside my car to get away while saying "Sorry boss aalis na ako". Na start ko na yung oto ko but those goddamn curimaws still proceeded to attach the chain. E di yon, pumutok na ako. Sinigawan ko yung kurimaws while I was holding my black clutch bag (filled with cassette tapes and no gun) and told them:

"Sige p*****nyo ikabit nyo yan para baralin ko yang mga pagmumukha nyo! Tig si-singkwenta mil lang ibabayad ko sa pamilya nyo mga p******nyo!"

The bluff worked and they removed the chain and RAN scared towards their truck.

Anyway, what the hell are the rules for towing illegally parked cars? First of all it was a Saturday, second it was just a barangay road, third, 3/4 of my car was on the sidewalk, fourth hindi pa nila nakakabit yung chain and I already was on my way outta there.