New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I understand being towed along EDSA if you're stalled, or in Makati or Ortigas areas if illegally parked. But barangay roads? Here's my story:

I stopped along Calbayog st. beside Reyes Gym to buy some delicious Putong Ube (it was a SATURDAY and Calbayog St. is just a barangay road). The saleslady asked me kung may driver daw ba ako, sabi ko wala and asked why. She said yung mga pumaparada daw doon tino-tow. I jokingly told her "I-tow nila para patayin ko silang lahat." As soon as those words came out of my mouth ayun na yung tow truck pumarada na sa harap ko and the crew were walking towards my car about to attach the chain.

I ran out of the store and proceeded to go inside my car to get away while saying "Sorry boss aalis na ako". Na start ko na yung oto ko but those goddamn curimaws still proceeded to attach the chain. E di yon, pumutok na ako. Sinigawan ko yung kurimaws while I was holding my black clutch bag (filled with cassette tapes and no gun) and told them:

"Sige p*****nyo ikabit nyo yan para baralin ko yang mga pagmumukha nyo! Tig si-singkwenta mil lang ibabayad ko sa pamilya nyo mga p******nyo!"

The bluff worked and they removed the chain and RAN scared towards their truck.

Anyway, what the hell are the rules for towing illegally parked cars? First of all it was a Saturday, second it was just a barangay road, third, 3/4 of my car was on the sidewalk, fourth hindi pa nila nakakabit yung chain and I already was on my way outta there.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sadly, jurisdiction for towing procedures will reside within the local government unit you are in. The barangay determines when and where to tow within their area of responsibility.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haha serves them right... that happened to a friend of mine din

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sobra naman sila, baka gusto lang ng delihensya, sa makati nga pag saturday and sunday wala ng towing.:shock::shock:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kakatakot naman yun..
    pagka-tow..baka katayin na nila..:evil:
    marami nang cases na ganoon eh..
    how sad..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Kaya ganoon nalang yung "rage" ko e. I really believed I could've taken them all on and I think they read it on my face that they will see the Lord if they took me on. Kasi pag hinatak nila lifting the rear end with the front wheels on park (A/T oto ko e) sisirain nila transmission ko! And when that happens patayan na talaga. May pa camera-camera picture taking pa ang mga hayop na mga patay-gutom na kurimaw na yon...hindi tuloy ako naka bili ng delicious Putong Ube!

:evil:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana bumili ka nalang ng Puto Ube pagka-alis nila...

ano yung 'kurimaw?'

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy

ano yung 'kurimaw?'

kurimaw........yun ung bansag sa mga asungot sa audience ng eat bulaga.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaspi11
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy

ano yung 'kurimaw?'

kurimaw........yun ung bansag sa mga asungot sa audience ng eat bulaga.
    ahahahaha! ok! hehehehe!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    papichulo, san area ito nangyari para lang alam namin.. tnx! ganyan talaga ang ibang tao, utusan lang gawin ang mag-tow hindi na mapapakiusapan.. policy ata nila ay meron din silang commission (tama ba spelling?) pag naka-tow sila e.. kaya siguro pinagpipilitan i-tow auto mo. marami talaga tao na ubod ng tanga, minsan hindi tanga e, ignorante talaga. di man lang tinignan kung matic yung sasakyan mo, pucha kahit sino pa man e kukulo talaga ang dugo. :evil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
May Towing pa ba?