2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    i agree, isoli mo nalang yan.

Pwede ba talagan isoli?

I need more inputs on this...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow, that's surprising coming from Honda. if Honda loses its reputation for reliability and excellent quality control, then i don't think there's much reason to buy one. is it a local phenomenon? i think someone said above that they are locally assembled.

also, the windshield tint bubbles are likely the fault of the dealer and its vendors - honda's don't come tinted from the factory do they?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    just point out the deffects.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pag ayaw ipalit, go to the media... or go to a publicity officer from toyota...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup nakakagulat nga. This is the first time I heard this happen to either Honda or Toyota.

Soli mo na yan first thing tomorrow morning. Wag mo na patagalin.

PS: Ask kung pwede Jazz na lang kunin mo. ;)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    baka gamit na yan, sinoli din.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    psylocke, well, regarding sa tint naman, madali lang palitan yan..pero yung mga installers naman nila galing banawe din eh...so much better pa nga kung sa labas ka na magpatint..hehe pero when my bro got his city, no problems whatsoever. tinting was very well done..no complaints up to now both for the car and the tinting..

how do you know if its negative camber? can you elaborate more on this? para matingnan ko rin sa city ng bro ko.

yung mga emblems naman, its forgivable. not all are perfect installers..siguro nagkataon na sumablay yung sa iyo..but i dont think that all of the problems you've stated would consider it a lemon car. except siguro yung negative camber. yung medyo "off" sa steering maybe they need to adjust the steering wheel itself and not the alignment since you said that it doesnt veer anywhere naman eh...

just my 0.02 cents

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    soli mo na ! reklamo ma kahit paano pera rin yung investment mo dyan e you expected na ok yung makukuha mo! parng mga gamit na binibili natin kung may defect isoli hehee

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    add ko lang, when you decided to get the unit, did you had the chance to pick it out from the lot or yung first time mo siya nakuha eh nung releasing na? kasi yung sa bro ko we went up to their garage and picked the unit from there..at least we sort of checked out na rin the car before deciding to get it. in fact, tinago nga ng SA namin yung susi ng pinili naming unit eh..para di na makuha ng iba :D

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Honda quality-control sucks...